Ricky Martin's Surrogate

Open for Business

8/31/2008 3:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Turns out the lady who incubated Ricky Martin's babies is a serial surrogate -- but that doesn't mean she'll squirt 'em out for just anybody.

Sources tell TMZ the 26-year-old mother works for an agency that hooks up surrogates, and Ricky's bambinos are her third surrogate (and second set of twins) -- but she says her womb isn't open to Britney Spears or Michael Jackson. Wonder why ...

We're told before the birth, the two only met a couple of times, and contact with Mr. Loca was mostly through phone and email.

Her medical bills were taken care of by Martin, and she received a weekly massage and a housekeeper.

Ricky was apparently disappointed at first with the news of twins -- which he thought showed the public (and press) the obvious nature of a potential surrogate. He soon got over it -- and the mother considers him both nice and generous. We're told Ricky was with her in San Diego when the twins fell out of her.

The surrogate has no plans to stop renting her belly out anytime soon -- so take a number.

steelrizzy

steelrizzy

and second bitches

R

Gross. man. The next set of twins will be able to saunter out, side by side, twirling a cane.

snookie

Why doesn't he just come out of the closet as a gay man already? We all know.

juli

your a hater harvey

john wayne gacy

i'd be more than happy to
massage her incubator;

gossipking

Right hes gay.... and has 2 babies now... i wish he would just come out.!!! jeesh

Rachael

Dave- As a mother of two, trust me, if you are too busy to get married you are WAY too busy to have a child.

Kay

Who provided the eggs? Was it the same lady who carried them? Reproduction seems to get more complicated by the minute.

LosCabos

Excuse my ignorance but could someone please explain? Who's the mother? Cause the surrogate is not the biological mother, or is she? For example in Dennis Quaid case, he's got his kids through a surrogate, so is the surrogate the mother and not his wife?

I'm too slow today sorry, it's Sunday.

Marie

Hey, more power to him. I am sure he will be a wonderful parent to those babies, and he has the resources to take care of them. He seems responsible and sane as opposed to wacko jacko who should have had those kids taken away from him!

Samantha

The surrogate just carried the babies. I don't think we will ever know who provided the eggs although I have my suspicions. Ricky is going to be an awesome father. He has wanted this for so long!

give me a break

TMZ--go f*ck yourselves. You have no clue what surrogacy is really about. I happen to be a surrogate and "renting my womb out" is NOT something I am doing. I am helping to create a family but you obviously don't get that part. OH WAIT---you really don't have a story if you make Surrogacy out to be a great thing -- which it really is.

shon

I'm confused too! Does this mean he's going to be a single father? Does he have a boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife. I'm just curious I guess.

Moan Ica

Girl ; Call me. We can swap mamma stories!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments