It's Time for an Intervention!

9/4/2008 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Everyone is entitled to a bad hair day and outfit every once in a while, but Helena Bonham Carter has completely used up all of her get out of styling cards!

After being spotted dressed like this, and this, and this, and this, and this, and this, the 42-year-old mother of two once again orthopedically stepped out in London on Wednesday, looking like a homeless aristocratic 19th Century vagabond loon.

Someone please tell Helena she's not contractually bound to dress like she's in a Tim Burton film in her real life too. Or is she?!

Valerie

Wow. She just lost a bunch of family members. You people are really !@#$% -Isn't it your job to know stuff like this?

bubbajane

Seriously dudes! She just lost several family members. This is low even for you guys! Unless you didn't know she had a personal family crisis, in which case you guys aren't doing your jobs. The gymnist thing was mean but this is either pure stupidity or cruelty.

Q

I still think that she is fine and that picking on her isn't cool.

Besides for the flowery stockings, she looks fairly normal --- just not flashing her lack of underware from wearing a too short dress or trying to dress like she is a hoochie early 20 year old.

ln

SOMETIMES YOU GUYS GO TOO FAR. I AM GENUINLY SURPRISED THAT SUCH A CLASSY AND FAIR MINDED PERSON, AS HARVEY LEVIN APPEARS TO BE, WOULD ALLOW SUCH A MEAN SPRITED POSTING. SHAME ON YOU, WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT.

me

you jackasses. she had multiple family members just die in a freak accident. leave her alone!!

tnt

LEAVE HER ALONE! WHO CARES HOW SHE DRESSES?! SHE'S A TALENTED ACTRESS! SOMETIMES YOU GUYS REALLY STRETCH IT TO FIND NEWS... WHY NOT DISS ON A BETTER TARGET, LIKE SARAH PALIN? WHAT'S UP WITH THAT HELMET HAIR AND GLASSES? I'M SUPRISED YOU HAVEN'T PUT UP THE PHOTO OF PALIN IN A BIKINI HOLDING A RIFLE. NOW, THAT WOULD BE ENTERTAINING!

m

First off, i hear she has had multiple losses in a family. This definitely isn't the best time. Give her a while to grieve.

While she is dressed somewhat badly, there is something to be said for creativity and originality. She has always had a defined sense of style, and at least she's not just another blonde idiot.

JG1078

I've never posted but TMZ ..you make me SICK today. SICK. How could you be so vicious to post this after what she is going through? Disgusting and you probably laugh but it's really offensive, cruel, and in the worst taste. Mr. Levin or whatever your name is, you are a disgrace to the Jewish community! Do you hear me? Yes, a disgrace. The Shawn Johnson post was one thing, but this is shocking.

Dana

I never leave comments...and I'm all for trashing celebrities left and right...but it does seem a little much to come at HBC right now after 4 of her fam members died, what was it like 1-2 weeks ago?? Maybe for the next couple weeks if you want to throw in a little celebrity bag lady fashion, try to track down Mary Kate :)

MinnesotaNice

This is low even by TMZ standards...the woman just lost HALF of her family in a horrible safari accident in South Africa. I think the paps and other posters could have a little humanity and leave this poor, bereaved woman in peace.

Cindy

You guys might want to give her a break. She just lost several members of her family

JT

I've always loved the way she dresses. She isn't a cookie-cutter, clone the corporate world has made.

Sean

Yeah, this is the second time I find myself commenting on a post due to immaturity. Whether this photo was taken before or after tragically losing several family members, shouldn't she get a pass right now?? TMZ is really beginning to leave a bad taste in my mouth.

h20

That's the truly nice thing about living in America. You can wear whatever you want in public and private. And if it bothers you, all you have to do is avert your eyes. And if you think it's going to bother other people, for Christ's sake don't take a picture of it!!!

iloverock&roll

WTF is wrong w/ you guys. Her family dies and you write this. I guess you don't believe in Karma.