Oprah to Palin: I Can Pencil You In Later

9/5/2008 2:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oprah has issued a statement to TMZ -- she won't put Sarah Palin on her show until after the election.

Here's the statement: "The item in today's Drudge Report is categorically untrue. There has been absolutely no discussion about having Sarah Palin on my show. At the beginning of this Presidential campaign when I decided that I was going to take my first public stance in support of a candidate, I made the decision not to use my show as a platform for any of the candidates. I agree that Sarah Palin would be a fantastic interview, and I would love to have her on after the campaign is over."

For the record, Barack Obama has been on "Oprah" twice -- in January, 2005 and again in October, 2006 -- before he announced his run for Prez.

Get what's comin to ya

Please shut up pebbles

Tim H.

Spineless.

Jeezy

Alot of Republicans spamming this site.

TMZ needs to post some more funny sh*t, whether it be Democratic or Republican.

youngjim

Who is Oprah?

A. Lendel

Oprah is giving up all credibility . . .

whatever

Hey Oprah you are a RACIST!

Michael

Hey Oprah! In case you weren't aware, Obama is only half black. Meanwhile, Sarah Palin is ALL woman!
Oh, and you are a gutless coward. Hopefully, Sarah will be way too busy for you after the McCain/Palin victory.

Dr. Realistic

Oprah is simply showing her true colors. She'll feel really stupid when her boy loses and Palin will be too busy to come on her show...

Mike

Anyone from Chicago knows he is a female Louis Farakkhan. She is the most racict woman in the media...does anyonre remember pulling the same thing when Jesse Jackson ran for President?

freedomisnotfree

NOBODY IS WATCHING OPRAH ANYMORE
SO HER EYES ARE ON WORKING WITH OBAMA IN THE WHITE HOUSE
VOTE Mc CAIN/ SARA PALIN

Kuffar

Another media shill for the Obamasiah. They are running scared, The only reason no to have her on her show is that Palin would put into stark relief what a two dimensional cardboard cutout Obama, Oprah and her other minions are. What a load. What about the glass ceiling they are always bitching about? I guess they want that ceiling in place for conservatives only. Hypocrites!

Tangie

My subscription to "O" magazine immediately canceled! I will no longer watch your show either, Ms. Winfrey! Celebs need to stay out of politics! Middle America is more powerful than you think!

DaveT

This whole thing was evised by drudge to create uproar. Think about it. THe drudge story posted an article that they wrote with no sources. Then they just waited ftor some other news org to run with it. TMZ obliged and now it is a "legitmate" story on drudge.

Kitty

Oprah is a racist. Always has been, always will.

Catlauncher

What a joke. A complete yet unsurprising joke.

I don't watch Oprah, but if I did I'd pay particular attention to her advertisers so I know who NOT to buy from. Sooooo... who advertises on her show?