Oprah to Palin: I Can Pencil You In Later

9/5/2008 2:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oprah has issued a statement to TMZ -- she won't put Sarah Palin on her show until after the election.

Here's the statement: "The item in today's Drudge Report is categorically untrue. There has been absolutely no discussion about having Sarah Palin on my show. At the beginning of this Presidential campaign when I decided that I was going to take my first public stance in support of a candidate, I made the decision not to use my show as a platform for any of the candidates. I agree that Sarah Palin would be a fantastic interview, and I would love to have her on after the campaign is over."

For the record, Barack Obama has been on "Oprah" twice -- in January, 2005 and again in October, 2006 -- before he announced his run for Prez.

Crusher

Now we know that Oprah is only loyal to her race! Talk about reverse discrimination, What a Bitch

Ann Courtney

Does she support the proposed "fairness doctrine?" She would be subject to it if it passes.

jamesintgexas

Oprah is just as gutless as Keith Olbermann. At least she didn't have to have an operation to remove her b*lls.

Kristina

Well I guess Oprah's true biased colors are showing. I used to watch the show on a regular basis - not anymore.

KO

This is where it becomes clear that Oprah is a racist. I hope her kool-aid drinking fan base remembers that before they support her products going forward.

AMB

Matt Drudge posted a link to this, so prepare for endless pages of the lunatic fringe ranting incoherently about Marxists, Socialism, and their deep-seated homosexuality masquerading as right-wing fervor. They all really wish they were rimming Sean Hannity.

Bob L

Oprah is very much afraid of Palin- and it shows. I hate Oprah.
When are you Oprah watchers going to realize that she is not pro-women- just pro-Obama?

Bill Clinton

Oprah is a racist. Pure and simple a racist. If Gov Palin was BLACK.....she would have been on a long time ago. BOYCOTT THE SPONSOR OF RACISM>

jvpski

She is so much in the tank for that "Snake Oil" salesmen Obama that it is truly laughable. However, this really shows me how nervous the "assk***ing" Holywood/moonbats are of Palin and McCain.

Perhaps when Obama Bin Biden lose this thing, Oprah (without her eyelashes), BHO and Wright can try some other racist scam.

The best thing to do is don't watch Oprah and for God's sake, don't vote for OBAM BIN BIDEN

Heather

Oprah has become such a laughingstock -- First with her using her show to shove Obama down our throats and then with her kooky new-age stuff. I used to love her & tried to get tickets for years. I haven't watched a show in the past year and a half.

EWWEEE

If Oprah was white and Palin black......The media would roast her ass!!! Palin is way too likable for Oprah to put on and she knows it. Way to go Oprah, I'll never watch your show again.

Get what's comin to ya

30. WHAT A TWO-FACED RACIST NAPPY-HEADED PIG!!

Posted at 12:03PM on Sep 5th 2008 by John

That comment was racist John

Retired Grunt

I have always known that she was bias! however I have a keen suspicion that she is also racist. She will take white Americas money, however she really doesn't care about white America!

Edward

I have lost alot of respect for Oprah!!!! Even though I have no problem with the fact that she has campagned for Obama, she has just demonstrated how biased and unfair the media in general has been towards Sarah Palin. Any woman that watches her show should be outraged!!!!

repoman

Well, now that Oprah has told Palin to wait I as an independent have just made up my mind to vote for McCain Palin so that if Vice President Palin has time after the election she will go on Oprah and just smile and wave "I'm here" she'll say behind those naughty librarian glasses we've grown to love so much