Wrestler

Not Pinned for DUI

9/9/2008 3:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kurt AngleKurt Angle -- an Olympic gold medalist and former WWE wrestler -- was found not guilty today in his DUI case.

Angle was arrested at his home in Moon Township, Penn. last October after a witness called the police, claiming Kurt was driving erratically after pulling out of a local bar.

Prosecutors couldn't get the charges to stick because officers never saw Angle in the car -- which is kinda important when you're prosecuting him for driving drunk.

jackhole69

first! this never happens to me!!!!!!!!!

Twiz

He doesn't work for WWE anymore... he works for TNA

jackhole69

DUI- so boring, report on something else tmz!

Tony

Kurt Angle is no longer w/ the WWE and hasn't been for a few years...he is now part of the TNA wrestling company's roster.

JB

He's pretty. I'd tap that.

Popsmart

Yeah, it's kind of helpful to SEE the suspect driving.

Me

You forgot to write what happened when the cops showed up at his house! This guy is such an ass bag

Triple Play

He is also a Jerk. From Olympic star to Steroid Loser

Me

Officers then say Angle showed "signs of intoxication," and they administered a field sobriety test, which he failed. Angle was then placed under arrest and taken to a local hospital where he refused to take a blood test.

why refuse if you have nothing to hide? The fact is they did not see him driving.

chris

nicest guy ever... he stops to take pics with fans and sign anything u put infront of him.... plus... all these ppl "correcting" his current employer need to learn how to read the word "former"

rockstrbtchs

This is COMPLETE b.s. - I also am from this area - I too, ironically had the police called on me - stupid x-boyfriends! I was TOTALLY arrested for a DUI.
I was not in my vehicle, not in possession of my keys when the Moon Police stopped me and I still went to JAIL, paid fines out the a** and had to do classes, etc.
Moon Township is one of the WORST places on earth to get a DUI and I cannot believe this little pretty boy got away with it...do another roid.

Incidentally, this dude is dumb as a stump...met him, know him and UGH - this just takes the cake!

I hate snobs!

Never in my life have I heard of POS cops going to someone's house and arresting them on DUI because some idiot calls and says so. What crap. Those cops shouldn't be cops, they don't know the law. Idiots.

artie help

hey Tony relax tna wwe what's the differance meathead.

Party 'till you die!

So they stop him for erratic driving, but they somehow lose track of who was driving the car they pulled over? I guess that's what a really expensive lawyer can do for you. Get you off on a ridiculous technicality.

B-Rad

See this is a prime example of people who should mind there own business. People who have too much time on there hands who snitch on other people. To the people who call the police on stuff like that. GET A LIFE!!!!!! I bet he had 3 beers and blew a .09.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments