Wrestler

Not Pinned for DUI

9/9/2008 3:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kurt AngleKurt Angle -- an Olympic gold medalist and former WWE wrestler -- was found not guilty today in his DUI case.

Angle was arrested at his home in Moon Township, Penn. last October after a witness called the police, claiming Kurt was driving erratically after pulling out of a local bar.

Prosecutors couldn't get the charges to stick because officers never saw Angle in the car -- which is kinda important when you're prosecuting him for driving drunk.

B-Rad

This is getting out of hand!!!! It's like you drink 1 beer and your over the limit!!!!

kronusvrm

#13 He was not stopped for erratic driving. Some lady who was on her way home from the liquor store called police and said his vehicle almost hit her and that he was driving erratically. Police traced the plate and went to his house. The vehicle was never stopped by police.

Party 'till you die!

Ooops, my fault, I misread and thought they pulled him over. Oh well, if he's a drunk driver, he'll probably try the same stunt again. Hopefully no one gets hurt in the mean time. I had a cop try to arrest me because I refused to drive home because I was drunk and decided to sleep in my Jeep. I wasn't in the parking lot of the bar and the cop was a complete tool and tried to say I drove! Luckily, I had a receipt in my pocket from the place across the street and I didn't have my keys in the ignition. The first cop still treated me atrociously, but luckily the 2nd cop who pulled up was cool and chilled out the 1st one!

Samantha Adams

The prosecutor was hot.

slime

I agree - she was hot!

Stella

Moon Township cops aren't the nicest officers out there. I've been pulled over by them before. It didn't suprise me they arrested him for DUI even though they never saw him driving or stoped him driving a vechial.

eb

I think it's great he got off because the piggies didn't see him actually driving. I bet if it was a regular Joe, regular Joe would have been convicted. There was an actual case of this on the show COPS. Guess what happened to the drunk?

Christi

My husband went to HS with him in Mt Lebanon, PA... We saw him a few years ago drunk off his ass at Eat-n-Park. LOL!! He is a nice guy.. and supposedly a born again Christian. I know for a fact his wife is. SHe kicked him out because of his drinking and drug use. To get her back, he became "religious" I wonder if it's been on the news her in Pgh.. I haven't seen any news today. As for the cops in Moon.. They are decent cops. Methinks Kurt had a good lawyer. :)

blahblahblah

same thing happened to my husband and he got nailed with a DUI!

Joe Mama

im happy for kurt, i used to watch wrestling back in the day.

Kitty

Chris in Canada EH: The article's original headline was WWE wrestler Not Pinned for DUI. The word former was not there.

my name is

people should mind their busness when they see someone driving erratically? right. until their drunk ass plows into your dumb ass and THEN you're all pissed off, right B-Rad?

Rennae Clarke

U Suck, U Suck, U Suck

priscilla

Hmm they didnt pop him for steroids?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2