Davy Jones: Hormone Malfunction

9/15/2008 1:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Davy JonesCall the FCC because buxom former Monkees singer Davy Jones, 62, went topless at a concert in Staten Island this weekend.

Poor Davy's gone from the D-list to the DD-list.

L

Oh my...I hope Cassidy's not drinking again.

jeff

wish my wife had a set like that

wisegirl

Looks like he took the last train to porksville.

northern gypsy

hummmm... i'm kinda jlealous... wish my boobs were that perky !!!

aerosmithchickk

David Cassidy refused to acknowledge the audience. While Davy Jones would entertain the "I Love You's coming from the women in the crowd, Cassidy was ignoring his fanbase.

He also only sang one song that the crowd knew ("I Think I Love You"). The rest were just random songs from his crappy albums. He told us it's because it was "his" show.

PICK ON HIM TMZ!!

PJ

I'm sorry but is this a joke? What man seriously thinks that looks good? What is the world coming to?
has he gotten fat or what? And since when is he still doing concerts? I mean what is he singing anyway?

I guess I asked a lot of questions. Men are really deluded at that age. Seriously, I think the world must be ending, or something.

joan

Holy hanna EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, that is just wrong. I use to love Davey boy also, but Davey close up the shirt PLEASE. There is no reason (samantha) to pick on David Cassidy, what was David Cassidy suppose to do stand in front of him while he buttons up his shirt?

PJ

I completely forgot to say that he looks like a bleached out Johnny Cash. Do you see it?

Twinker

As always, TMZ stays abreast of things and milks it for all it's worth.

TMZ hits a new low

That's just a weight issue, plain and simple. I was always IN LOVE with Mickey anyway, from the day the show started until today. Davy wasn't my guy. I wasn't at the show. David Cassidy was an ass? Another MAJOR love of mine, so sorry to hear that. That's is some serious sex up in there...yum yum. Love you, David. But be nice.

G

Why in the world would he unbutton his top...lol He is totally thinking he's hot! looks like he even waxes his chest...OMG too funny!

Zip It

I have one word ... MANZIERE

auramac

Seems like a good idea for a Monkees episode. Davy grows breasts after eating too many pot brownies, Micky, Mike, and Peter try to pump him down. In the meantime, he dons a wig and poses as his sister, Valerie.

Rita

That's really interesting about David Cassidy because back a few years ago, I saw a 'Teen Idols' revisited show with Bobby Sherman, Davy Jones and Peter Noone (Herman, from Herman's Hermits). Davy was the one there who was totally obnoxious. It broke my heart. The majority of what he sang was off of his new album and people were NOT happy. He made comments about how he's Davy Jones and not just an ex-Monkee and he wanted us to hear his new stuff. He refused to sign a young fan's program, first ignoring her, then embarrassing her. But.....it sounds like Davy figured it out......the fact that fans come to hear the old songs. Fine if you want to throw in a few new ones, but bottom line is, like it or not, you're an ex-teen idol and people come for the musical memories. Maybe someday David Cassidy will figure that out, too!

JennInDC