DJ AM Released From Hospital

9/26/2008 3:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

DJ AMDJ AM has been released from the hospital in Georgia and is reportedly on his way back to Los Angeles.

His rep released the following statement, "Adam Goldstein has been released from Doctors Hospital. While he is deeply saddened by the events, he is thankful for all of the love and support he has been receiving from fans and friends worldwide. We ask that you continue to respect his privacy as he rests and heals and mourns the loss of his friends".

No new information has been released about Travis Barker's condition or hospital status.

ME

so sad
thought and prayters go out to him, his family and everyone involved

APeAR

MTV News is reporting that "Mini-Me" Jermaine Dupri told them Travis would be released in 2 weeks. HA! I SCOOPED TMZ!

Monica

Already?! I'm shocked! I'm glad he's out though.

Malcolm

I wanted all of my fans to have an update. I just got the phone with AM and he is currently traveling by train to LA. He will be recovering at my home in Holmby Hills. Thank God he has finally gotten away from that skank Mandy Moore. She was in it for the spot light since her career is in the crapper. Thank you and I love you all.

XOXO
Nicole

Monica

@ #2 (APeAR) Ain't a scopp til it's true

jennifer larimer

my thoughts and prayers go out to all involved in this terrible tragedy. let's hope that travis and adam come out of this stronger than ever before!!!

I laugh at other's misfortunes

Way to go BJ PM!

Kay

I'm glad he's doing well. There were a lot of poisonous fumes from the burning plastic, etc, and it looks like he and Travis got out fast enough to avoid lung damage.

GailDeVille

Glad to hear the good news, thought about this kid so much, I'm the mother of a DJ, ,,, DJ's are dear to my heart. Praying for a full recovery.

me

I wonder if he is flying

Malcolm

OMG #8 !!!!

You're the mother of DJ Tanner?? I haven't seen her in years!!!

Jen

im so happy for him. Whatever means of transportation, he is on his way HOME. He, Travis, the victims, continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless them all.

Susan

Wonder how he's bringing himself to get on another chartered jet so quick. TMZ I know you're on it but I hope you get some shots of him when he lands in Santa Monica or Van Nuys. We are rooting for you, DJ AM! Heal quickly!

J

Good to hear.

HARDY-HAR-HAR

Out of the hospital so soon -- that's great! Get Well Soon!

Hopefully Travis isn't far behind.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments