Paul McCartney -- Holy Shvitz!

9/26/2008 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Guess all those death threats really got to Paul McCartney -- as he posed for pics before his concert in Tel Aviv, sweating like Sarah Palin at a Katie Couric interview.

After being banned by the Israeli government 43 years ago, Paul performed in front of an estimated crowd of 40,000 last night.

Kenahorrah
, he looks terrific.

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

Elenor Rigby stares at the face she keeps in a jar by the door, who is it for ?

Bettsie

He doesn't want to cut up his face although I think he had a view things done when he was married (to what's her name) Heather. Does Hollywood know some people are terrified of plastic surgery. Paul could turn out looking like Bruce Jenner's sister. IMAGINE THAT

Mr. A

Katie Couric makes people SWEAT??

By the BJ she performed on Biden the other day, I'd think she MIGHT make a few of them orgasmic, but can't imagine the little b@#ch making anybody sweat??

Clara

Seems tht Katie's interview was quite the snore.

anthony

as i mentioned before..... it was a big mistake for him to perform at the event....... now he has placed himself as a target by the same people that made the threats...... how could his business manager allow him to do that??????? sometimes a famous person needs to have an outsider evalutate a situation such as this concert.........regardless ... i am glad to see that nothing happened......but now he should increase his security team around his normal schedule...

Melon Head

PUT A WIG ON THIS BITCH, AND HE LOOKS LIKE MY GRANDMA!!!!!!!!!!!

Mik

TMZ is Sweating like Jack Cafferty.

ali

I would still lay in a field of clover with him. I think he looks great for his age..

Studly

"Still, who gets credible death threats and still goes on stage to perform in front of 50,000 people? Answer: Paul McCartney! Peace is proven again to be an effective alternative. Give it a try sometime."

I couldn't have said it any better.

sallygail

Leave Palin alone - or be fair and have just as many remarks against the demo

Disgusting

He looks awful and old. Can't he afford the best plastic surgery? He was cute when he was young.

#645732 - Cell Block H

So, the guy's old! If you all make it to his age, hopefully you'll look as god as he does. He can still perform and doesn't need a crutch or a wheelchair to get around. Lennon and McCartney were two of the best song writers in history!

If it makes you feel any better, he's on my list.

dee

He looks great for a guy in his late 60's. He also looks natural. the thing about plastic surgery is that they are fooling no one.

dee

He's the best looking 66 year old man I've seen!

Greg

Perhaps most of you don't remember those lost McCarteny songs. I'll Follow the Sun & I Will. Well Paul surely has done both! If I still had his voice from over 45 years ago I would give a rats ass about my face!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments