O.J. Simpson

Goes Down Bigtime

10/4/2008 11:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

O.J. SimpsonThirteen years to the day after OJ Simpson was acquitted of murder, he had the book thrown at him -- Simpson has been convicted on 12 criminal counts, including kidnapping, armed robbery and burglary. He faces life in prison.

Simpson has been remanded into custody -- which means he's in jail.

The Las Vegas jury delivered its verdict just before 11:00 PM PT.

Simpson and his co-defendant -- also found guilty on all counts -- confronted a memorabilia collector in a Las Vegas hotel to get Simpson's stuff back, with the help of a gun.

Harper

Wow - I guess what happens in Vegas REALLY Stays in Vegas this time. Nicole and Ron are looking down on this and making things right - somehow the universe just tilted back into whackg. May everyone involved find peace at last. Even OJ will have time to be silent and meditate - and that's Karma for a narcissist. If no one can hear you, do you exist?

Ann

Thank God that there was a jury in Vegas that did what we couldn't do here. I am so happy to see his ass going to jail, maybe that will wipe that smug smile off his face. Hooray, whoppee bless you jurors.

edgar_pasadenaupinhere

THE VICTIM WAS A BIGGEST OPPORTUNISTIC THAN A GOLD DIGGING WOMAN!!!!!. SELL THE TAPE TO HARVEY "SOUL LESS " LEVIN FOR $50K. THOSE WOMAN ON THE JURY ARE THE DUMBEST WOMAN ON EARTH. O.J WAS INNOCENT

ONALEE

Y E S CANDY, WE ARE V E R Y H A P P Y N O W ! ! !

O V E R J O Y E D & T H R I L L E D A L S O ...........

Insider

THW WHITEMAN SCREWING THE BLACKMAN AGAIN!

tbdldam

Well, its about time! I hope he burns in hell!

Kato Kaelin

If he's in jail how is he gonna find Nicole and Ron's killers?

scissors

What a captivating story! I've almost completely forgot about the U.S. Government bailing out wall street with a $700 billion dollar loan AND this sham of a presidential election that's upon us. Please, tell me more! I can't wait to hear more! What' O.J. going to be wearing in jail? What will he be eating? What's he going to be doing all day? How does his sister feel about all of this? And the black children...how do the black children feel about the guilty verdict?

Catherine

Thank you, God.

Karma Chameleon

13 years to the day of his acquittal.
Tonite the lights going out briefly as his verdicts were read.
The jury deliberated for approx 13 hours!!

THIS IS KARMA. AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROT IN PRISON OJ. HAVE A NICE LIFE.

ALL DOGS CAN BITE

I really don't care for OJ and I did think he got away with murder.
Having said that, I kept up with the trial on a pretty regular basis and from what I saw he shouldn't have been found guilty on all counts. Now the poor guy that had to have his trial along OJ's really got screwed. They lumped in him with OJ. He will get an appeal and I'm sure a reduced sentence, if any time at all.
But OJ did get a really unfair trial. This wasn't about armed robbery and kidnapping, this was let's get justice for 13 years ago. Even the Las Vegas police where recorded laughing saying, "Well if LA couldn't get him, we will!" Now really how is that fair?
Like I said, I can't stand the man and if he died tomorrow I would care less. But if we're gonna have a "justice" system, then it needs to be a fair "justice" and not a revenge for things that a person was found not guilty for 13 years before.

die a painful death already Hollywood

OJ DID THE CRIME ( ARMED ROBBERY / KIDNAPPING BY DEFINITION AND BURGLARY ) AND NOW HE MUST DO THE TIME
WHATS MAKES THIS SO SWEET IS THAT HE GOT AWAY WITH MURDER BUT COULDNT GET AWAY WITH A SIMPLE ARMED ROBBERY .POOR OJ
IM PISSIN MYSELF WITH JOY AND LAUGHTER
OJ SHOULD HAVE STUCK TO WHAT WORKED FOR HIM
HE CAN STILL PLAY ON THE COURSE , BUT NOW ITS PRISON INTER-COURSE .
DOES ANYONE KNOW THE ADRESS I CAN MAIL HIM THE SOAP TO ?
OJ'S LAWYERS SHOULD BE ACTORS TO SAY HE WAS INNOCENT WITH A STRAIGHT FACE , WHAT LIARS

yazzie

This jury was playing to please the public. Now this bunch can go write thier books and go on television and get thier 24 hours of fame. This is wrong and the jury wanted to send a message to O.J. and all who love O.J. that on the aniversary he was found not guilty 13 yrs ago to the date.... it is clear to me they made damn sure to HURRRRRYYY and get it out thier to the public for thier own gain. The cops said California couldnt get O.J. but we NEVADA did. APPEAL THIS LIKE CRAZY! There is alot to open up here and get another jury in this mess. This is a game for this nasty state who promote no good and it is legal in NEVADA . This is the worst state and city on the face of the earth and they had to prove what? Dont worry O.J. we are on your side and you,ll be home soon. People have to see this wasnt the right time and all the media again how could you get a fair trial? It is a get even game and it needs to be overturned and the jury needs to all take lie detectors to see how and why they came up with this mess.

frogs and gravel

Didn't they sell O.J Halloween masks 13 or so years ago? I

die a painful death already Hollywood

Post #82
you must be one of Oj's attorneys or some one just as ignorant
Fred Goldman lost his son by this POS . He deserves every last cent from the coward we know as OJ who did that act.
so drop dead with your Jew comments .