Bruce Willis -- Moonlighting as Old Man

10/9/2008 2:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

His daughters may not have any kids yet, but 53-year-old Bruce Willis has already morphed into a grandpa.

Since their divorce, it appears Bruce and Demi are aging at the same inversely proportional rate.

MsDoloD81

I don't believe you, you need more people!!!!!!!!!!

That CANNOT be him!!!! What in the "F" happened?????

Liz

Samn, he has got more hair on his face than he does on his head!

pulpfictionaddict

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Bruce....shave that hildeous thing off!! I am absolutely in love with Bruce, even though he's 18 years older than me. I have loved him since Moonlighting and I have to say this is the worst he's EVER looked...it doesn't even look like him! Ok, just please tell me this is for a movie and is only temporary?!?!?!?

JenOner

I don't see any resemblance at all.... that doesn't even look like his nose!

sheesh

He's 53, why wouldn't he have gray hair? Personally, I don't like facial hair. His body looks good though!

JuJuMal1213

He's still F*&^%N hot to me! LOVE HIM~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sono

Wow,..he looks terrible and beards are not for everyone. However, you can bet money on the fact that he's still banging hot chicks even though he looks like crap b/c that's what Bruce Willis does best.

Eric Snograss

He must be pissed at TMZ for outing his new look. He went out and grew a beard so he could be unrecognizable in public. At least it is not as bizarre as MJ's disguises.

Carnac

I liked his old, more roman nose better. And why did he have to get it made into a chick's nose. Not exactly manly.
[Don't snarl at me - go back and look at the years of pircures - first its a lifetime of convex and now, suddently the thing is concave. But we're supposed thi think it's because "we're richer than you and have private organic chefs and all"
Right bitch. (Hey you bought a bitch nose, wear the label.)
Also enjoying Harvey Levins recent face lift - cleaned the neckline and jowls nicely and not too teltale.

mary

Maybe his beard and new look is for a movie role.

King Beef

Bruce Willis is the f'ing man... He can do or wear whatever the hell he wants.

Phillies #1

Ugly with a beard; ugly without a beard. I don't understand how anyone thinks that guy is hot now. Maybe a little bit in the 1st & 2nd Die Hard's, but since then . . . Yuck!!

northern gypsy

holy cow...WTF happened ??? must be a chore to shave...but...TAKE IT OFFFFFF !!!

Eve

ewww didnt lindsey lohan & her mom hook up with him???

kricketfromlouisiana

He looks like that for the film he is working on in Shreveport, LA. I have seen him a number of times and while I agree that this is NOT his best look.....HE IS STILL HOTTTTTTTTTTT!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments