« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

H.M.A.S.P. -- Hockey Moms Against Sarah Palin

10/12/2008 5:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It probably sounded like a safe bet at the time: Self-pronounced hockey mom Sarah Palin dropping the puck amongst peers at a Philadelphia Flyers game. Her campaign manager should've been more informed about Philly fans.
Sarah Palin
Just for knowin's sake, Philadelphia fans are legendary for being the most brutal in all of sports -- they once booed Santa Claus during an Eagles half-time show. But cut to last night when Sarah skated into the Flyers' stadium to drop the ceremonial puck -- only to be greeted by a split of boos and cheers.

Politics really brings the best out in people.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

TJ

The life of a hockey parent.....5 am practices, 500 dollars a year on eqiupment......Maybe Palin should talk to McCain about putting in a 500 dollar tax credit for kids who play sports to cover there costs like we get here, so more kids can enjoy hockey, very easily one of the more expensive sports (I work with kids who spend about 1000 dollars a year on sticks alone

let's save the world

Hey #3 "osama_obama":.....It is funny but I was thinking about the same thing the other day when I briefly watched her on an interview. The only explanation I have is that she is very transparent, unlike her husband, and she is always showing her bitterness towards white people and America in general

Kay

She's trying to incite hatred in the name of god. The woman is either mentally inbalanced or just plain evil.

let's save the world

JUST A REMINDER FOR YOU GUYS OUT THERE:

IF OBAMA WINS WE HAVE TO SAY:

GOODBYE TO OUR AMERICA'S DREAM!
AND WELCOME TO AMERICA'S NIGHTMARE!

Cammie

It's time for Ms. Palin and her tribe to head "North to Alaska" where she can drop all the pucks she desires.

Mik

A hat trick on 11-4 would be nice.BROKEN GLASS !

let's save the world

In response to #18 "TJ":

I have a better idea...what if Sarah could ask Obama to lend her some of the money he's received from terrorists in other countries? I mean, he has received millions of dollars and now that Acorn and all the fraud businesses he's been linked to are going kaput he will definitely have enough money left over...I mean, I don't think he is going to spend it on fixing the economy with it, ha? which it may be a good idea since he and his freaking party were the one to create the mess anyway.....but I doubt it because frankly my dear, HE HAS OTHER PLANS!

just a thought......

Matt

The comments on Michelle are so true. She is such an ugly angry woman (talk about lipstick on a pig). The thought of her being our first lady is just disgusting. Of course her husband is even worse. Just go to youtube and watch the 100 plus videos of him ignoring our national anthem while every other person has their hand over their hearts. They hate America. Boggles my mind that so many people are going to vote for him. Oh well, that's democracy.

let's save the world

Hey #24 "MJ":

How about sending your anti-Christ Obama back to Africa. He will be most welcomed there since is the home of most radicals and the Islam. And his wife could stop pretending that "she likes America and the white"

Shawn

Maybe if she were truthful people would have a better reaction. If you take your kids then you should expect them to
hear some unpleasant things.

mr. wonderful

"They once booed Santa Claus during an Eagles haltime show." That was 1968!!! The man portraying Santa Claus was also drunk! However, it was a dumb move for the McCain campaign, a heavily democrat blue collar fan base in southeast PA. It reminds me of Bill Clinton doing "start your engines" at Darlington raceway (NASCAR) in 1992. He was booed badly.

let's save the world

it is very simple:

BLACKS DON'T LIKE WHITE...and they show it
WHITES DON'T LIKE BLACKS...but they pretend they do

it is just not a good mix. And since this country is governed by predominantly whites, is going to be chaotic if Obama wins. A lot of white people are voting for Obama out of the hatred they have towards Bush and the conservative parties. Not a good excuse as it will backfired them....but oh well, all you are adults I presume

Matt

I can't vote for Obama. Here's my super-shallow reason. Anyone ever see a picture of his dad? Talk about throwing up a little in the mouth. The fact his mother let that muslim thing crawl on top of her means she had to be nuts and thus unfit to raise him properly. Anyhow, my thoughts my vote.

To the Idiots

To comment 10, stop acting like a moron and bucking your chest out to the world. No one cares. Screw Philly and all that arrogance. If that's how Philly people are, then we know where are the uncivilized brutes of society are gathered. They booed Santa Clause? I mean seriously. They have to be bitter losers of society to boo at an icon than is only meant to bring happiness in children. How ridiculous is that? That's not something to brag about. That's something to be embarrassed about.

To the Idiots

Comment 28.....
And a lot of black people are voting for Obama just because he's black. Your point?