Kendra Wilkinson: May I Have This Lap Dance?

10/12/2008 1:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kendra Wilkinson still has fresh bruises on her backside from where Hugh Hefner's swinging doors smacked her -- but you can't tell that by these incredible photos of her getting a lap dance at an L.A. event on Friday night.

The only girl-on-girl contact Hef's gonna see with his new bunny twins will be when they kick each other in the face.

Megan

I can't stand her "I wanna be hood", non-atheletic ass. Anyone who wife's her up is a fool.

BronzedBum

Holly and Bridget were sweet and cute, Kendra is pure SKANK. She probably introduced Hef to those twin SKANKS he's running with now!

Jenny

That Kendra is always SO classy...

ilovetheshowmadmen

oohhhhh, now this is one skank I CAN'T stand.. she laughs like a retarded hyena... and her mom and grandma are the queens of white trash... the whole Hef thing is so disgusting... who in their right mind would sleep with an 82 year old pervert?? Hey, I guess I pretty much answered my own question...

ilovetheshowmadmen

one more observation: IS THAT AUDRINA PARDRIGE?????????????????????????????????

Ihma Khunt

All his women are sluts, and gold diggers. Do you actually think any one of them are in LOVE with him? They LOVE him like I LOVE my new shoes.

kay

Did Hef boot all 3 of the girls...or just Holly???

Crabby

The only thing swinging at the mansion was Hef's junk!

Yeddy-Bo

Seriously, can you blame the bitch?
Just saying............

DJ Slick D

This girl is off the heezy yall, I wish I could be in between those two and have them pee on me. "Rock it out" -David-

Chaz

She always acts like she is going to throw down in everything she does and when she does it... she fails miserably. Then to save face after her embarrassment, she'll flash her fake boobs. I absolutely HATE this girl, her laugh, her trailer attitude. She thinks she is so damn smart, and she can't even pick the right words, so she makes them up.

As a guy, I am saying she disgusts me. Holly is so fake too. Such a skank. The only one I really like is Bridget because at least she seems genuinely nice.

Britt

I like how Bridget always hides her fat belly in evey picture taken of her. And how old is she like 40 or 50? At least Kendra is young and has a good body. Nasty yellow teeth and a trashy family who encourgaed her to bang an 80 year old when she was 18 freaking years old??????? But a good tight body, and oh yes she loves to throw down in sports competitions then fails MISERABLY!! It is sooooooooooo funny...

jonalisa

Dear Chaz ......you YOU are the one with BAD TASTE. but different strokes for different folks. Just kause YOU don't like Holly or Kendra does NOT make them "skanks". You like Bridget. So what?? Who kares????? NOt me. You are a hater and you sukk balls.

Mike Hunt

They are ALL SKANKS!!!

pie

Kendra Wilkinson lived the hef dream, and now the dream is dead.

Kendra thinks, and acts like a 300 pound truck driver. - That's cute.

Sex with Kendra will always get one off like a big mac when you are really hungry. - Not bad.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments