Kendra Wilkinson: May I Have This Lap Dance?

10/12/2008 1:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kendra Wilkinson still has fresh bruises on her backside from where Hugh Hefner's swinging doors smacked her -- but you can't tell that by these incredible photos of her getting a lap dance at an L.A. event on Friday night.

The only girl-on-girl contact Hef's gonna see with his new bunny twins will be when they kick each other in the face.

twixxbars

i love Kendra. she's my favorite. those that say otherwise are stupid. ha stupid. stupid.

twixxbars

bridget's an old fat ASS. Holly's plainly a gold digger. she wanted to have Hef's baby so she can leave him n get child support. Kendra's the only one who kept it real.

FAST FRED

What a bunch of trash,no wonder the youth of today is going to hell,and the Media is responsible for it.

itstrue

The BIG ONE can't devour LA fast enough.

Charliesmom

The face and face only on the dancer looks like Rosie O'Donnell. EWWYUCKIE

rosie

Good post MeanJean. there is no other words for the "Girls Next Door". They are hookers plain and simple. I have wondered about their parents also but after seeing them on the show it is obvious they are definately not good parents. i would be sick if one of those women were my daughter. As for Hefner, he is horrible.

eloc

Kendra is just stupid.

Weezer

I can't believe everyone making these horrible comments about these girls... I'll bet my next paycheck that every one of you are ugly, ugly, ugly.... and would jump at the chance to live these girls lives.... You all are jealous bitter lard-asses.

Big Bear

Herner dropped her for two little coke hoes?? Hefner is showing signs of dementia by allowing this to happen!!!!

#645732 - Cell Block H

Hey Jonalisa? I want you to suck my balls. I bet you're a real nasty bitch in bed, You're probably a real skank too. Just the way I like my women.

me

the legs sort of like hers but its not...the still of the video. weird

Loud and talentless

Hey Joni? Are you a member of the KKK? You seem to spell almost every word with "Ks." Can you spell MEAT for me using only Ks? What a diptard!

Democrats are evil

Have any of you ever met a prostitute over 40? They are usually old and dirty druggies with unwanted kids and can barely get by. Kendra is on her way. Time is never kind to women who sell their soul. If the STD's don't kill them, they usually get the crap beaten out of them by some angry john. Enjoy your life while you can Kendra. Before you know it, you're going to be just another has been prostitute that nobody could care less about. And then if your lucky, you can be miserable for another 40 years or so before you die. Not a great pathway of life you have chosen. But what do you expect from a white trash rocket scientist like her. Anyone seen Jena Jamison lately? I rest my case.

White boy

eeww man..what a gay bitch!

Sad

There is nothing attractive about Kendra or the stripper.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments