Megan

In the Middle

10/13/2008 2:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We were at the L.A. County Courthouse Friday when Brian Austin Green showed up with Megan Fox...and we know what went down.

Megan & Brian: Click to watch
Our sources say Brian's baby mama, actress Vanessa Marcil, took him to court over their custody arrangement. We're told Vanessa has been complaining lately about a lot of things, but the hour-and-a-half hearing was more about fine-tuning than re-doing the custody arrangement.

As for Megan, we're told she was only in court for moral support. She did not testify. Suffice it to say, Vanessa won't be looking to make Megan her BFF. Maybe one reason -- Vanessa turns 40 on Wednesday. Megan is a smokin' 22.

lowell

i wood let them fight over me !!!!

they r both hot !!!!!

megan is in this month's maxim

she excites me sexually !!!

oh, megan !!!!!

princess purple

Did anyone else notice the whole time he talked to BAG that even when behind him he still focused the cammera on his head. But when Megan walked past he and his cammera were focused in on her lovely backside. HAHAHA men god bless them

yeah....and?

I would NEVER want to be 22 again. The 20 something crowd of gals are a joke for the most part. They haven't a clue. I never use to understand why woman would talk about being over 35 as the best part of their life so far.
NOW I get it. Oh, do I get it.

Also, being a 20 something girl, [and I use that term because that is what MOST of your are] esp. today, seems like you must be skany, loose, show EVERYONE your boobs, and basiclly make an a$$ out of yourself in public.

Alexa

simple minds
These 20 yr. old "Losers" are the ones who are going to decide who becomes our next President. God help us all!

Lisa B.

Vanessa Marcil is 100 x's better than Megan Fox. Megan is a poor man's Vanessa.. Oops.. wait.. she is dating Brian Austin Green.. like I said she is a "poor man's" Vanessa.

Vanessa is a much better actress and far more beautiful than Megan.

Tessa

Vanessa is and always will be a beautiful girl. I hope I look that good at 40.

erica

vanesa is so much prettier than megan...It dosent matter if vanessa had a nose job or not so does everyone else...vanessa is just stunning and megan will never compare...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4