Hef's Evil Twins Bust Out

10/14/2008 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking like a couple Vegas cocktail waitresses on the loose, the Shannon sisters escaped Hugh Hefner's clutches for a night out -- and nobody was injured!
Shannon Twins: Click to watch
They didn't say much about their past arrests for alleged battery ... but those mug shots really say it all.

tracey

Ugly. Inside and out.

John

They're not even that cute. The white trash shines through the makeup.

MommyWhatsADoucheBag?

Hef, PLEASE!!! Grow up! Do you think it's suave and debonaire to be older than dirt and date these money hungry whores who are barely legal. Though I am sure that at age 19, these girls have no innocence left at all. In addition, Holly and Bridgette were far more 'class acts' than you will ever have again.
And for the Shannon Whores, why would you even consider this old geezers proposition? Are you that pathetic, money hungry, or just plain stupid?
Oh well my advice, buy a vibrator! Your gonna need it if you plan to get off anytime soon!

Kay

They arent even pretty my any means....not playboy material.

boredatwork

They look like trashy hookers & were so obviously eating up the attention. I don't think I can stand to watch any more video of them so I don't guess I will. If E tries to force feed them on real GND fans by mixing it up with them & Holly, Bridget & Kendra I don't know if I will be able to watch. I doubt they want to share the screen with those 3 because these 2 are FUGLY!!!! We all know Hef can't hear but he must be going blind too.

Reality

who are these two, the new milleniums Barbie twins? who cares, they look like TRASH.

JEN2K

With Hefs record of how he treats women well within the publics eye it's very safe to say 99.9% of critisism of Hef is pure jelousy.

celebuspawn

PAPA SPEARS TO THE RESCUE!!!! Maybe he can be like the new Hollywood Conservator!!!! After Britney in November maybe he can move over to help Hef.

These girls are so _________________.

EW.

tt

Come on, Hef. These two are so low class and not remotely attractive. Even you can do better than these two dunces.

Tangie

2 sisters dating the same man? It has an air of incest about it.

Tangie

Jen2K...girl, get back to school and learn spelling, punctuation and capitalization! You are a twit!

drumchick

bitches.
fish taco- HILARIOUS! I know exactly the area you are talking about. A lot of stuff does go on there.

anthonysdreamgirl**

These girls look nasty and mean...not even attractive. do you think they're just using Heff for his $$??

McLovin'

These two are a little below average. Yawn.

Matt