« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Serena Williams

Handles the Swell

10/14/2008 1:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The only thing more powerful than Serena Williams' backhand ... is her backside. While surfing in Hawaii with her man Common, Serena showed off why she's really the number one seed.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

mel

she does have a dope ass body but Common is her man?! wow!!!! he's way too HOT for her. Talk about odd couple!

tardyness becomes you

Do you really believe that great big hunk of a man would prefer a dink to a vagina?

IApproveThisMsg

big asses be nice... that ass just too damn big!

someone

You people are weird. Everyone has their preferences, not eveyones is going to be same. Flat butt, big butt, small butt, whatever, just worry about your own ass... pun intended.

hehe

i love big butts. hers looks too big for me to handle but i love the trend of bigger = better. we should follow brazil and appreciate the rump more! america is too obsessed with big breasts

hehe

oh yeah common looks like diet suge knight lol

Dynamo Dan

I'm "White" and that booty looks okay to me.
I'll take Beyonce, Kim Kardashian, JLo, and the big butted Jennifer Love Hewitt anyday over Paris Hilton and all those other bony broads.

THE CRIDDLER

How does no one else see that she has a weiner in that pic?

jennifer

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! SO PHYSICALLY FIT. AND KIM KARDASHIAN...YOU F*CKING TRICK...THIS IS WHAT YOU PAID YOUR PLASTIC SURGEON TO EMULATE. BUT YOU'LL NEVER, EVER HAVE AN A$$ THAT LOOKS THIS GOOD.

ohmyj87 wash, dc

there's a lot of hatin' goin' on out there, Serena is truly PHAT, if it were a white or hispanic woman then she would be PHAT also. give me that PHAT AZZ anytime any color!

blackbeauty

All women are beautiful, but sadly the world has only accepted one type of beauty. Anything other than that is considered not to be beautiful. For so long, black women have been in the alienated in areas of aesthetics, made to feel like they were "creatures" with their full lips, noses, hips, thighs and legs, and their strangely darker skin. Even now, I feel that black beauty is still being exploited and the world including Black America still fail to understand and accept this type of beauty.

2blessed

I think it's a matter of taste. Most of the brothers would say Serena is "Phat" meaning fine & healthy. While most white guys like big boobs and nice legs. Hey, wait a minute, Serena has all that! Ya'll are trippin! Strut that "throne" Serena, with yo' bad self!

jason

common, don't know how to work that healthy b u t t i'll hit that healthy ( ! ) bettter than common can dream of, d a m n trick

Booty Rump Man

Don't come no better than that! I get me a job on the garbage truck to take care of me a woman lack dat.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6