Diddy -- Mo' Decibels, Mo' Problems

10/16/2008 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Diddy's arm and his ass were in a sling Tuesday, after Miami po-po nailed the rapper for blasting music in his tricked out Jeep so crazy loud ... he couldn't hear the cops tell him to turn it down.
Diddy: Click to watch
Miami Beach PD tells us P.D. was rolling in his whip around Miami Beach, music blaring, when a cop pulled up to the car and asked him to turn the music down. When the Bad Boy CEO didn't comply -- or even acknowledge -- Diddy was pulled over and ticketed. The fine will run Diddy about a Benjamin -- good thing he doesn't have to pay Aubrey O'Day anymore.

FYI -- We're told Diddy was "very cooperative."

Unbelievable

Desperate for attention much???
What a F*****g idiot!!!

I laugh at other's misfortunes

What the story doesn't tell you was that he was listening to Barry Manilow. Mandy dude.......crank it up!!!

Amazing T!

I hope it wasn't his own music. If it was, He deserves more than a ticket!

Barfalufugus

Mo brainless.

jrad247

THIS GUY JUST CONTINUES TO PROVE HE IS AN ASS....

GO AWAY ALREADY!

Queen of the Damned

Why don't they just lock his ass up already?

Jatti

he's an attention whore...like madonna. too bad he was not in biggie's seat when the bullets hit.

Kynne

no bitchassness!!

monny j

F**K Diddy!...arrogant-ass S.O.B...if I would have work for him,I would've quit on the 1st day...for knockin' his punk ass out! that's why he gets young naive artists on his label,they don't know sh*t...and when he's made HIS money off you,he drops yo ass!...where's Black Rob,Craig Mack,Faith Evans??? Donnie Klang is a wanna-be,broke-ass Justin Timbelake and Day 26...your days are numbered...Day 25...Day 24...etc.remember...112?

asc

monny j, i totally agree with you, he's a money getter alright... he says he's a hustler, he's a theif if you asked me. he steals the dreams of young people then hang them out to dry up... he dissed shine and shine was looking out for him, ole' loser... he's a disgrace to humans, period and has a baby momma that's just as greedy as he is...she needs to get a real job and not just dispense babies for diddy, puffy, p-diddy, sean john, sean puffy combs, whatever name he's going by these days...neither of them have any real morals or values and that ticket proves me right...

eloc

Look at me!! Look at meeee!!!! I'm acting all cool and I have a car and I'm blasting music so that everyone will look at me and think I'm cool even though all they hear is distorted crap that's annoying. Look at me!!!

mom

#4

Nuf said!!!!! LOL

N3wzops7

OMG Did TMZ's papper videotape Diddy from a skateboard. Wassup with that? I guess you follow Gary Coleman around on a big wheel.

cloug

Tase that bro! lol

fantasticabs

DIDDY SUCKS! He needs to get over himself. I still can't believe he fired Aubrey from DK - she made that group! He can't get over the fact she wasn't going to kiss his stupid ass and I say good for her! This guy needs a reality check!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments