Schlitz Happens

10/17/2008 2:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Want to know what it looks like to (allegedly) get hit over the face with a beer bottle by John Rich?

Jerry Montano found out. Hint: not good.

Ooooo Noooo!

He should have had a "lite" beer. . . (I crack myself up).

Lizzie

Apparently l'il John Rich has anger management issues....His ignorance has been on display lately, especially his loud support for that other angry man, John McCain...

This is my Boom Stick

I bet that Rich dude thinks he's a total badass now. lol total napoleon complex i'm sure. hahaha

Barfalufugus

Good one #1!

IdidSarahPalin

Never was a fan of Rig & Bitch now i'm definately not. That McCain hat did it in for me. McCain sucks and his choice for VP swallows.

Manbearpig

Looks like that guy is gonna be a whole lote "rich"er ..lmao.. I crack myself up too..

This is my Boom Stick

WOW! An Angry Republican resorting to phsyical violence to solve a problem?! Big surprise there! This is like another Angry Republican going to war because somebody "tried to kill my dad", so I'll just kill a bunch of Americans to get to him! Sounds like another Angry Republican using blanketed racism and scare tactics to win an election! So predictable. hahahahaha

savvydude

John Rich is now the coolest guy in music. And in hotel lobbies. Country takes down slasher rock - god bless the USA!

maryna1

I wish the candidate would discuss global poverty more. According to The Borgen Project:
$30 billion: Annual shortfall to end world hunger.
$540 billion: Annual U.S. Defense Budget

cuntroll

John is nothing but a coked up joke. This is just reaching the rest of the world now but he has been a douche in and around Nashville for years.

shut up!

Word is right, Democrats NEVER resort to violence, ever. They are all perfect little saints that steal from the rich to give to the poor. I'm so sure. . . I hate that I can't come to a guilty pleasure like TMZ without having to read all this political garbage from ignorant people.

Lelsie B.

All of a sudden I have an urge to listen to country!!!!

country girl

Rich does not represent the Republican party. I thought the pic looked doctored, plus the guy sure doesnt look like he's hurting. Violence is always wrong..I hope he takes Rich to the cleaners.

Hang um high!

This is my Boom Stick

I don't think I'd be smiling if I just got my nose knocked upside down lol

Carrys F.

Do you think that John Rich will write a new song about this? Maybe "Beer Bottles and Beer Goggles" ????

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments