Julianne Hough

Hospitalized

After 'Dancing'

10/22/2008 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources tell TMZ Julianne Hough from "Dancing with the Stars" has been rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center after having severe stomach pains backstage.

We're told she complained of stomach pains all day, but after her performance they became unbearable.

Julianne was with the rest of the cast backstage when it happened, and Hough's mother rode with her in the ambulance.

More Today in TMZ History

UGH

Best Wishes from all of your fans! Hope you get better. DWTS fan....

Ms. X

Hmmmmmmmmm.......maybe a lil bit preggers with a Mormon baby?

KK's Mom

Appendicitis...

Al Baby

She's no Deloris Hope

ozzylove

It's the DWTS curse!

keepinitrealincali

There's nothing but drama with this show. I hope she's ok.

justsaying

NAH! No.2., I don't think she's preggers. She may have appendicides or something. I believe that this is one young lady who has her head on correctly and won't pull a Paris Hilton, Lindsey The Lez Lohan or Britney Spears, e.t.c. I WISH HER WELL!!

AL GOREs VAGINA

This is an all American girl! She's beautiful and sweet and she has never said anything bad about anyone! Get better soon Julianne,good luck with your career!

skabbott

I hope shes Okay she is my Favorite, My prayers are with her

Spellmaster

I hope she's okay... personally, I think it was an allergy to that stupid "Lucy" costume.

TJ

That show is stupid. I didn't even know she was on it. I thought this was about the country singer...then I realised she did both. What a stupid show.

Democrats are evil

You just can't eat fish anymore.

Missy

I think that appendicitis is a more likely reason than being preggers but who knows since she got rid of the Mormon fiance and replaced him with a 30 year-old man.
And while she does look like the all American girl, her actions have not matched that image of a "good girl" with the bf stealing and cheating that has surrounded her lately.

However none of that matters at a time like this and I wish her the best and a speedy recovery.
I'm so glad that her mother was there to be with her at this scary time.
Hopefully it is nothing serious and she and Cody will not have to leave the competition since dancing is where Julianne really shines.

ObamaBiden

I hope she is OK. She is every straight man's dream girlfriend. Very pretty, very, very upbeat, and smoking hot!

lala

What's the deal? You get a hang nail on that show and go out in an ambulance.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments