Mickey Flies Out of Club -- Forgets to XYZ

10/30/2008 10:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Wearing his biological Michael Myers "Halloween" mask, reassembled actor Mickey Rourke left a London club on Wednesday and inadvertently flashed his pink man-panties.
Mickey Rourke
The 52-year-old should check himself before he re-wrecks himself.

100% Me

This man is soooo NASTY!

Luke Warmwater

Who's he got with him there, Boy George in blackface?

Black Teef

...in his purdy pink panties!

Joanne

He is one of these actors that needs to just go away.. And do something else besides acting...

Abby

looks like he has a "small" problem

orchidgirlFL

This man is wearing leather pants and pink panties ??? Hmmmm....

Can someone please tell this ugly old man to button his fly .

thats right

ugh, i am sickened to realize that i used to think he was hot. but that was back in the days of harley davidson and the marlboro man. dont judge me!

Barfalufugus

Not just a small problem, Abby, almost a non-existant problem. I want to trash him so badly, but I honestly don't know where to start. Should I start with his face or his panties?

Love the Michael Myers comment, TMZ!

Carmen

What a moron! Hey Mickie, have you thought of helping people who are loosing their homes?

Lulu

Pink panties, black pleather pants, face transplant...almost missed the fact that the guy next to him is wearing a little boy's clip on tie which is kinda funny too.

Barfalufugus

When was the last time this walking freak show did any acting that was worth a hoot? The boxing = bad career move.

Why am I not shocked to see him in pink panties? It's his mug that freaks me out more. He looks like a character out of a Chuck Palahniuk novel....and not in a good way.

Matt

Sigh.....WTF!!! I realize everyone is becoming a metro sexual these days, but there is seriously no way a guy should ever wear pink silk underwear. They only possible excuse is if the guy has a seriously twisted girlfriend that loves role-playing. Even then, the girlfriend needs to be sworn to secrecy and you should NEVER leave the house in them. Jesus, no-one ever thinks about car accidents when doing this type of nonsense. Do you really want your mother coming to identify your body at the morgue when you're lying there in a pair of pink panties!!!!! I may do a lot of stupid things, but I'll never put my mother through that.

PS Those shoes are pretty questionable as well. Looks like he may have broken the heels off before he left the house.

Mary Mayhem

At least he wears undies, unlike Paris and Britney!

Barfalufugus

Matt, you are hilarious!

AvaBardot

LMAO #5, I tried not to look, but it's like a train wreck!! Ewwwwww, just puked in my mouth :(~ lol

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments