Travolta Shaves Head, Leaves Beard

11/10/2008 4:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's not Joe the Plumber. It's 54-year-old Scientolostar John Travolta showing off his newly-bald head this weekend.

Kelly Preston must be ecstatic.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

severing_moon

wow he took my breath away, oh lordy momma i love a man who has that look !!!!!!!!GRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!

2073 days ago

WENCH1109

I don't know when this picture was taken,but he is at our local theatre right now.And he definitely has hair.
They're having a premier of Bolt to raise funds for "The Boys and Girls Club"
He lives here in our town.

2069 days ago

Rose

John have always loved to see you in the movies. You are talented and entertaining. Until now, I had always found you nice looking but now.............. Lord have mercy......... you are SEXY.......... All the women in my office went crazy with your new look. It is a keeper for you........

2027 days ago

Rose

My deepest sympathy to you and your family John... Will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

2027 days ago

bbyangl

I have always thought you were a Very attractive man (sexy,hot,). Now WOW......I love the look....MMM MMM MMM

2027 days ago

Virginia C.

Mr. Travolta, Do what you like and know that you can!!!

2027 days ago

kitten

He looks exactly like my brother -in-law Big Mike.

2027 days ago

Tony

He looks like a white Montel Williams...... lmao, get the hair back bro

2027 days ago

Becky Coke

NICE ! WOW ! HMM! LOVE IT !

2027 days ago

Mona

I don't like the bald look. I think he looks better with hair. I have the name of a great doctor in VA if he ever needs hair grafting. In this day and age there is no reason for any man or woman to go bald, unless that's what they like.

2026 days ago

Mona

"always so distracted by his "plugs""? Sorry, but if hair grafting is done by a professional, there are no "PLUGS". It's done 2-3 hairs at a time and is painstaking and looks so natural you would not be able to tell who has had it done unless you saw them with less hair, then more. I'm just surprised that more people are not doing it. If Matt Lauer had any sense, he'd have it done before his hair is completely gone! I've had it done and I'm a female!

2026 days ago

bill

i love all you stupid broads that say he looks hot bald. and all you dumbe broads would not even think of shaving your heads if you went bald. that is why men are so screwed up by what women think. 15 years ago and even today bald men are picked last. the look is more acceptable today because so many are doing it now. to me it is a pathetic look. and not one woman would ever shave their heads. you are all hypocrites.

2024 days ago