Bam Margera

Wasted. Falling. Naked.

11/11/2008 1:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It turned into a s**t show outside Key Club last night when Bam Margera and his completely obliterated friend let loose on the Sunset Strip, and ended up rolling around half naked on concrete in a random bar parking lot.

It got so bad, we can't even show you the worst of it ... and trust us, you don't want to know.

Missy

Listen you jerk off's from PA. Bam looks f***ing sexy (as he always does!) And so what if he put on a little weight, he's still way hotter than any of you haters bitchin bout him! I am from PA and yes I am a huge Bam fan, and im proud that he's from PA! He may not have became popular in a conventual way but honestly how many of you a**holes could have done the things he has done and made it to where he is today? My guess is not many becouse he has a chrisma that pulls you to him and makes ya want to watch. Plus the fact that he is so damn sexy!!! So to the hater who said LA can keep him...screw you! their are a lot of people who want Bam here. Love you Bam keep being crazy n giving theis tools something to bitch about!

2092 days ago

Sophiee.lolz

haha that was pretty funny. & THAT'S NOT JIMMY POP. Jimmy Pop is MUCH hotter. =]

2046 days ago

john

i mean seriously it was because of jackass his head was like that nit missy

vivalaserena

I dont even care if bam kills 100000000000000000 people, I will always love bam.<3

Anti_social_Aimz

god what a bunch of pretentious ********!! they were drunk having some fun, this is like me and my mates most weekends! Keep havin fun n being sexy boys :p

Ambear_2012

All you people talking **** about Bam need to STFU. Hes a good guy and he sure as hell knows how to party. All the stupid **** is funny. At least Bam has the balls to go out and have fun and not give a **** what people think. You haters need to go away!

laughingatbam

Those two pre teen deviants look like they own a horrific odor. They just seem to have a stench about them. Very smelly looking and most ugly. I find them most offensive to the eyes and I'm assured to the olfactory sense as well. Of course my own poop smells like a virgin's bung hole, all flowery and fruity.

Mr Haze

Your all dumb*****, everyday there are people like that, it's just a big deal because Bam is famous, ur just hatin becuz he's famous and earns money wiv doing crazy **** in viva la bam/jackass. Piss of losers.

dave

obviously he's making fun of this stupid ****in site. you make me sick

breanna

it was Novak that was naked, not bam, idiots...

Margaret

Grow the eff up...boys will be boys!

kgg

Bam Margera is the poster child for all spoiled, degenerate little ***** who should have gotten their ass beaten a whole lot more often as children. I blame his parents for failing to raise him into a decent human being. Now I guess he'll just stumble drunkenly through his pathetic has-been life until he ends up dead in a car accident, too. What a shame.

Poof

HAHAHAHAH Goodtimes

steven

This is just priceless. just funny,ad R.I.P Ryan Dunn

cara

omg was that guy gonna drive?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments