Food Network Chef

Bites Hand That Feeds

11/12/2008 5:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Guy Fieri needs a crash course in spokesmanship -- because when a company like Friday's pays you buckets of cash to pimp for their restaurant, you're supposed to say you LIKE their food!!!!

Guy Fieri: Click to watch

superman

He's a dumbass!

Meph

Um 12, Italian isn't a race, its a nationality. You would be prejudice if you disliked Italians, not racist.

babblepfish

He didn't say anything disrespectful about Friday's. You're (once again) creating "news" that just doesn't exist. Creating rumors where there is nothing. Way to go.

Barfalufugus

I wish this fat turd would invest in a hairnet and stop eating in the food prep areas. Gross...his fat yob over a hamburger ruins my appetite.

greatneck

Uh.....who really gives a sh.t........

al loanese

this dude is nothing but some fat azzhole, why do they insist on putting these idiots on tv...what the hell is his fame? just a male version of fat azz aretha franklin...a fatty that will eat his fat azz to death......

Lindsey

Guy is a great guy; this is so stupid.

Sharona

Johnny C -

Loved your high school cafeteria comment -you rock.! Trust me people, if you could see what goes on in the kitchens of Manhattan's finest restaurants, you would never eat out again. I like Guy a lot - he can cook for me anytime.

bethinking

I love Guy!!! Keep up the good work. My middle aged fantasy is to drive around with Guy in his red sports car, dining and driving! I adore him and anything he sponsors!

GGusta

hey tmz, if this is some sort of big controversy, you are really lowering the bar. I feel sorry for some c list celeb that can't even step onto a public sidewalk without a rent-a-meth-head come sidling up 'hey, man, how's it going?" Hey, loser, it was going just fine until you intruded on what little life I have. Do you realize I am such a low level celeb that 80% of your audience is going to need a 2 minute set up just to explain who I am and why they should care so the 30 second boring conversation at least starts to have a context.

Put the key in the door tmz, this stuff is played.... soooo played.... time for the meth-heads to go back to turning tricks in public men's rooms....

Lana

How absurd. Of COURSE the man isn't going to eat at *any* one restaurant all the time, Friday's or any other. Go find something interesting to jabber about

steve shawn

He walked into my office by mistake here in Santa Monica,California.He thought this was a bank.Anyway ,one of my co-workers recognized him.Then i realized it was him too. He totally denied who he was.How stupid ! it's not like he's a big star.
Get over yourself !

Rude

I don't care what anyone says, I THINK HE'S HOTTTTT!!

Barfalufugus

28. I don't care what anyone says, I THINK HE'S HOTTTTT!!

Posted at 9:37PM on Nov 12th 2008 by LA Woman
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think he's BARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRF!

notafan

HERE'S A STORY.... WHAT IS MR. GUY'S REAL LAST NAME... HINT IT'S THE WHITE VERSION OF FIERI. ONCE AN A.. ALWAYS AN A..!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments