The Heigl Happy Meal: White Wine and a Cig

11/13/2008 11:16 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While out with her husband and parents in L.A. yesterday, Katherine Heigl chowed down on a huge lunch of wine and smokes.

How does she keep that girlish figure?!

T-in-SD

This talentless one note is so boring. No class and actually quite gross. Oh and women that smoke are dirty. No grace in that. She's such a Never-was.

White Man

Once again, WHO CARES????

cowbulls

The reality is she's over the hill and falling down fast. After her totally out of line comments about her show's writers she's lucky her character didn't get killed off this year.
It's still a free country so smoke em if you want em.

ready for change

People have the 'right' to pick their nose and stick their hands down their pants to scratch that elusive itch too... still make the behavior disgusting and the person look like a dirt bag, so yeah... she has the right to smoke, but it still smells gross and is one dirty habit. Besides I thought smoking in a public area, especially a restaurant/bar was banned? I guess she's just above silly laws like that.

nadine

My mother NEVER smoked, drank and lived on the straight and narrow--was diagnosed with lung cancer last August and died a horrible, painful death in January--I don't believe that people should intentionally hurt themselves, but damn, enjoy what little time we have here...

something smells

I THOUGHT YOU CAN SMOKE AT A RESTAURANT OR WITHIN 25 FEET OF THE DOOR.

janebird

She looks like a poor man's Walmart version of the beautiful Charlize Theron

kiki

I am sooooooo sick of every tabloid or online site thinking that ANYONE who smokes is a leopar. So not everyone is so perfect as not to smoke. Doesn't meke them less a person. BACK OFF AND SAY SOMETHING NICE FOR ONCE. Instead of looking for cigs in someones hand! how about "NICE DAY TO VISIT W/ PARENTS!"

jerseygirl707

i just think it's funny that she's out drinking & smoking with her parents-- who raised her as a mormon. way to stick to your faith chica

Ellie

I'm not a smoker myself nor do i think it's wise to smoke...but WHO CARES if someone else does? It's her right to smoke. I hope in time she'll quit if it proves to be unhealthy for her but I don't see the issue here.

css

Does anyone know when the actual cigarette smoking regulations began???????????????? It didn't start in this country, say 10 years ago. It started in the 1940's in Germany - Adolf Hitler was so anti-smoking that he banned the German people from smoking in public, in restaurants, anywhere! He hated smoking so much that he rationed what the German troops could smoke in their service to Hitler and the Third Reich. When Hitler took over he slowly turned that country into a "politically correct" society that was all about his idealogy. Sometimes I wonder how all these extreme right (religious fanatics) and extreme left (Hollywood, the press, liberals etc.) are changing the fabric of our nation and making it more difficult for Americans to enjoy this country living in freedom and harmony. Who cares if this woman smokes - it's her lungs not your lungs TMZ. Get over your pathetic liberal elitist opinions and let people live their lives on their terms! Just my opinion!

indybelle

I think the reason the poke so much fun at the fact that she smokes is that she's such a CHAIN smoker. Ick... But to each his/her own.

hh

all you morons saying ' i hope she gets lung cancer'

well, it's a chance you take smoking cigarettes, and you can just
effffff off!!! do you really think you'll enlighten smokers to
anything new? most of us probably smoke in part to put up with people
like YOU on a daily basis!!! (nitpickers who can't mind their own
business, meddlers, however you want to define it)

it's a free frigging country. get over the fact that different
lifestyles and habits exist! is it not enough that smoking is already
banned in most public places in most states???

get off your frigging pedestals, and be sure not to stand next to me
wrinkling your nose, waving your hands in front of your face and fake 'coughing' on my smoke break (why do you
nonsmokers always seem to do that?? wander into an area where people
are already so obviously smoking and act like a douche),,,,you might get lung cancer!

yltoo

She's a good moron....oh...Mormon! The trailer park is just a few episodes away from her being kicked off of GA!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2