ATL "Housewife" -- Don't Call Me a Crack Whore!

11/14/2008 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lisa Wu HartwellReality catfights are all fun and games -- until somebody drags children and crack into it.

Lisa Wu Hartwell from "Real Housewives of Atlanta" tells TMZ she did leave a threatening voicemail for her rival co-star-- but only because Kim Zolciak called her a "crack whore" and insulted her children.

Lisa admits she lost her temper, but believes Kim -- the one who dated "Big Poppa" -- is using this minor incident as a catalyst to become the next reality show Z-list celeb.

Hartwell says there's no hard feelings -- as long as Kim leaves her children out of the mix. In other words, "Keep my name out ya mouth!"

kb

LISA SHOULD HAVE BEAT KIM'S ASS.... SHE IS JUST TRYING TO GET ATTENTION ANY WAY HER FAT UGLY NON SINGING DUMB ASS CAN !!! EVERYONE HATES KIM, .. LISA YOU DID RIGHT, BY NOT LETTING THAT WHORE SAY WHATEVER SHE WANTS, LIKE ALL THE SLICK RACIST REMARKS SHE MAKES ON THE SHOW!! KIM NEEDS TO MOVE FROM ATLANTA AND GO BACK TO THE TRAILER PARK SHE CAME FROM!!

Amanda

Is Kim even A women? That bitch looks like a trany MESS!! And you know damn well bitch you ain't 29 more like 49!! Just cause you have money don't mean you can buy a singing voice!!!

jason

TMZ please do your homework this trick is a stripper from the Cheetah in ATL. I have no idea how she suddenly became a "housewife" Kim was a popular stripper by the name of " Barbie" until about 2004

Mindy

Can someone please explain to me how Lisa Wu Hartwell (one of her many aliases) has a huge house and lots of money? She filed bankruptcy just last year! I know she is married to Ed but they said they've been married 2 years so that would mean she was married to him when she filed! I bet her creditors would like to have their money back!!! The sad thing part is that it comes out of everyone else's pocket when prices go up due to people not paying what they owe.

I have no sympathy for her and quite frankly, she is the most uninteresting housewife. TEAM KIM!

pie

Big Papa is rumored to be married real estate developer Lee Najjar - Kim Zolciak is a former stripper. Sunshine sometimes hurts, however, we all need to change when everybody around Kim knew her secret, and was laughing behind her back.

damn ur dumb

I don't care what anyone says about me...but if my child's name so much as comes out of someone's mouth best believe i would check that person real quick. Kim looks like a drag queen who should be performing shows on a gay cruise liner.

kennedy

KICK KIM OFF OF THE SHOW!!!!!! she belongs on jerry springer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go have another CIGARETTE Kim...NO ACTUALY GO TO THE TRAILOR PARK WHERE YOU BELONG....ALONG WITH THAT OLD MARRIED DUDE .

northern gypsy

game on...all is fair in luv & war...not to mention when you bring someone's kids into the mix...what was that crazy K.Z. thinking ???

JR

I can't STAND that nasty bia Kim. She is worthless and cannot sing. Who is she to insult anyone's children?? That alone makes her trashy, classless and look like a complete fool. And the manequin at the state beauty school wants their wig back.

Memory

This show gives Southern Gals a bad name! None of them act like REAL Southern Women!!! They are all trashy, too fake-flashy and nasty! Take this trash off the air!!!

kb

Kim has a lot of nerve to talk about someone's kids with those fat mini whores she is raising. Lisa should have kicked her ass, that just a boundary that you don't cross. They really need to kick her off the show anyway, isn't it called Atlanta Housewives, Kim isn't a wife to anyone, she is big poppa's whore. Go back to the trailer park and put your stripper boots on Kim!

Kelly

I was wondering who "Big Papa" was....she said he was a celebrity. Someone said he is a real estate developer? That's no celebrity in my book. There is alot of two faced - back stabbing going on amongst those women. I like Lisa...Kim drives me nuts...and she CANNOT sing. NeNe drives me nuts too - she talks behind their backs and when they get mad - she just can't understand why.....oh my goodness! (rolling eyes here....) but it is entertaining to watch - would make a great Jerry Springer Show (like someone else mentioned)

Kathy

ummm i am confused everyone on here says they should keep the kids outta of this well did u people read your own post because a lot of them say mean horrible things about Kim's kids and i really thing this fight should be between Kim and Lisa i heard the voice mail miss Lisa is no angle and i am sure ms Kim isn't either so why not let them fight it out in there way

Haters!

I think it's just karma for Lisa. She is the one who told Sheree about Nene's song about Kim. That whole show is drama and next week is the final finally...cant wait=)

AM NOT YOUR BITCH, BITCH.

I dont care for Kimmie, she is a backstabber. Lisa and NeNe should kick her arse. Sheree better watch out. I cant believe that heifer claims she is 29. Why would a 29yrs old be having botox . . . oh yeah she is a YT.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments