Rihanna and Brown Sued Over R&B-eatdown

12/2/2008 9:36 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A photographer is looking for a massive payday from Rihanna and Chris Brown, after he says he was beaten and robbed for snapping a photo of the young couple in May.

Luis Santana just filed a $1 million lawsuit in Florida -- claiming his $3,000 camera was stolen from him after being form-tackled outside Brown's 19th birthday party at the Vintage Ultra Lounge in St. Petersburg.

Luis says bodyguards for RiRi, Brown and the Lounge attacked him for taking a photo of the couple through their open limo window, according to The St. Petersburg Times.

The reason Santana's suing for such a large amount -- he says the photo would have made a killing since the two lovebirds weren't officially dating, and it showed them together.

sxygemini28

wow that's crazy..didn't know Rhianna and Chris Brown would go dat low...but hey how do we know that all isn't the case..well i guess we would have to see what really happened...nowadays folks is just suing for nothing..but as long as he got his proof..that's all he needs....but come on now...it's kinda crazy though..LOL

Jatti

who cares! this trick has the biggest head i have ever seen. i hope the photog wins.

Barfalufugus

Whah, whah. Poor pap...not.

Gia

He shouldn't had been taking pictures of them to begin with IDIOT !!! Just another stupid kid trying to make some easy money

MoMunnay

I hope the jury's verdict is that the pap needs to get a real job.

suspicious

I don't know the details, but it serves any photographer right for invading someone's privacy. I was in the mall recently (and I'm not famous) and some was video taping the mall and they got right in my face with that camera--and I wanted to beat the sh!t out of them, God knows. That's very rude, very offensive. And if I'm not mistaken it's against the law, because it's an invasion of someone's privacy to do that without permission. They should've beat his ass GOOD.

suspicious

* They should've BEATEN his azz GOOD.

Kid Charisma

chris brown is married to mariah carey so he should stop cheating on her with skanks

jeff

leave them alone,,.,.. go get a job

wasted days and wasted nights

Did she hit that fella with her umbrella-ella-ella?

Star

Technically if the window is open, he's within his rights to take the picture BUT I do agree that he should have just left them alone. And elninito, Nick Cannon is married to Mariah Carey. Chris Brown is married to no one.

Amanda

As much as I loathe the paps, this guy took a picture through their open limo window while standing on the sidewalk. (Supposedly, of course). It's not like he was attacking or harassing them or all in their faces. From a public sidewalk, through an open car window. Sounds like he was within reasonable limits, to me.

Terry

If these celebrity's don't want their picture taken why dont they move to some isolated part of the country and get out of the entertainment business,
It's not as if they cant be replaced,
Thug style beat downs of a photographer is not necessary, I hope he wins not only the cost of his camera back from he thug thieves but damages as well.

scissors

I'm reading over some of these stories posted today and I'm not ashamed to say that I don't know who most of these people are. Seriously. Who the hell are they??

I hate snobs!

I say we ALL punch that bottom-feeding photog in the face and then let him figure out which one of us to sue! He needs to crawl back to his slimy little trailer court and beg for his real job back...the local dollar store janitor. The two-bit creep.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments