Shauna: My Husband Beat The Crap Out of Me

12/2/2008 1:36 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Shauna Sand claims she was choked, punched and thrown across a room in front of her children -- and the bastard behind the alleged beatings is her very own husband.

The former Playmate received a temporary restraining order against Romain Chavent yesterday, after she filed documents in L.A. County Superior Court alleging that this weekend, her French hubby "hit me in the breasts, which i just had reconstructive surgery." It's the latest in a string of alleged violent abuse.

Among the claims, Shauna says Romain once "threatened to sell nude photos of my children that he took of them when he was babysitting." How could she say with this guy?

In the documents, Shauna also claims in March 2008, Chavent punched her in the stomach and threw her into a wall. And in 2007, Romain allegedly strangled, punched and threw Sand across the room. Shauna says she was granted a restraining order for the 2007 incident, but had it dismissed "because he promised to change."

But Romain has made accusations of his own -- once filing for a restraining order against Shauna in April because he claimed she threatened to ruin his life. Romain's claim was later dismissed.

Now, with the most recent accusations of abuse, Shauna has been granted another TRO that will remain in effect until the next hearing on December 22.

Attempts to contact Romain were unsuccessful.

fay

wasn't this skank JUST on your website last week with her loser husband hobbling around on crutches talking about how much they "love" each other and how they have no money but they survive on love only? TMZ, i love you to death, but seriously, do you guys have some type of deal going on with this winch because every time I turn around, her lips are the first thing that i see when i open your website. put this dog to rest please!!!

1966 days ago

ROTTWEILER

That's funny because I just saw them the weekend before last celebrating their (Lorenzo's and her child's birthday) at Islands in Beverly Hills. It was one BIG OL HAPPY CELEBRATION with her questionable (Frenchie) husband in tow. Lorenzo was the only classy one who should have used his KARATE to kick both of their asses. She is so disgusting in person she looks like a two-bit cheap hustler of a hooker-stripper (how embarassing for her children). The only way she can make a living is off her children's child support from Lorenzo. She obviously can't do anything that doesn't require taking her clothes off and when her silicone melts down she will be as hideous as the regular crowd of Plastic Beverly Hills stepford wives. Her husband (Frenchie) looks like he can't support himself either. It is a shame that she had to reproduce, too bad Lorenzo doesn't have full time custody of his three girls, he'd make a much more suitable or stable parent. Mother's always win in California courts go figure?

1966 days ago

2% MILK

SOUNDS LIKE THE STORY CHANGES EVERY OTHOR DAY, SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS. WE NEED TO HEAR THE TRUE STORY IN COURT ROOM IT SOUNDS LIKE, UNDER OATH, AND IF NOT TRUE PURJURY CHARGES ARE BROUGHT.

1966 days ago

Milena

Uh TMZ I think you guys made a type-o "How could she say with this guy?????" or "How could she STAY with this guy" BTW I do agree!!!

1966 days ago

Chris

Get real shawna saunds get real i woudl blow her back out just liek i would yours u skank

1966 days ago

PolarBear

Those two are a bad match. Get divorced already, Cut the coodependent crap, it never did anyone any good, not since 52,975 B.C. when Ogggh married Blaht because he was scared to leave the savannah and she was scared to make the 5 mile trek alone to the other camp where the evolving tribe lived. Know what I'm sayin here? If you don't evolve, you drop the "g"s like Sarah Palin and then your branch of the evolutionary tree comes to a blunt halt. Blimy, another dig at Palin, what will they think of next!

1965 days ago

Pistol

She's a girl who looks like a guy trying to look like a girl... and failing miserably.

1965 days ago

poppy

YOUR HUSBAND BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! SO THAT EXPLAINS THAT UGLY FACE YOU HAVE! ! ! ! ! ! !

1965 days ago

unknown

dat beaoch is so fake my god!! tlk about plastic surgery and dat a&& she probably got 2 boulders and put them together w/ tape and then super glued it 2 her a&&

1965 days ago

DRB

She should have an affair with Pam Anderson!!

WTFC????

1959 days ago

blackmamba

WHY SO MUCH HATE FOR SHAUNA SAND?????????????????????? THIS WOMAN IS BEAUTIFUL IN THE INSIDE AND THE OUTSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD MARRIED HER IN A HEARTBEAT!!!!!!!

1957 days ago

godbless

I love Shauna, I think she is smart, funny, and real. To wear the clothes that she does takes a lot of guts and she never flinches to the critics, she is always herself and I applaud her for that. Everyone in Hollywood has had plastic surgery and their hair dyed, so what. Did you see her on TMZ Holloween edition which she co-hosted, she was cool and I really enjoyed it, at first I thought it was a look-a-like, but it was her. Obviously this couple is incompatable and her husband has anger problems, he should go back to whatever country he is from. I hate it when people come to this country and mess with our people. As a fellow mom in LA, I have seen her girls at the park and they are totally well adjusted and the happiest kids ever, just beautiful, shauna is obviously an amazing mom and I know Laurenzo is a great dad too, I've seen him a lot at the lessons he takes them to. Relationships like this are hard to break but she is going to have to be strong and move on.

1931 days ago