Whose

Hairy Armpit?

12/2/2008 11:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This pop diva showed up to a NYC premiere last night with a not-so fierce, straggly underarm weave. Can you guess who the hirsute beauty is?!

Who dat?

Rip M 2 Shreds

Beyonce must be French! Ohhh LA-LA!

pattie in cali

shave that crap. thats nasty. wow all that money, put makeup on it, if you don;t like shaving. A BIG FAT NO NO

Paulie Wants a Cracker

That is just gross. You don't expect to see something like that from her, takes her down a level or two. It shows she is not together as she likes everyone to believe. I mean really, you dress up and go out without shaving. I shave every single day ,it's just habit. Stanky girl.

JustSayin

thats along time between waxings! This kind of affair she was attending, she should have sqeezed in 10 min for a wax. or choose anothe style of dress.....she had a what was I thinking moment.......

Barfalufugus

What's the point of body shimmer if you are going to flash a fur lined pit? It's like putting a bow tie on a turd.

anthonysdreamgirl**

i know someone who touched beyonce's hand and said her skin was as soft as butter... and yes, she should shave those pits, but leave it to TMZ to take a tasteless shot like that. you'd never see this picture on any of the other celebrity sites (except maybe perez) lol, you guys are too much - you put "focus" on some funny crap...

suspicious

IT'S NASTY LOOKING on somebody who tries to portray such a sweet image. She probably stank like hell too. I don't like Beyonce any damn way, but this was a good chance (seeing this public forum) to say something. This needs to be on E! or Entertainment Tonight or some of those big shows.

curious

if miss thang is gonna go natural then she needs to get rid of those white girl weaves and quit bleaching her skin too! i know there's a nose job at least on her face...if you're ginna be black do it all the way! and miss thang is black...michael jackson black!

Buster

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that many black women do this. Is it a cultural thing? Is this an an attempt to prevent folliculitis?

anthonysdreamgirl**

i know this sounds gross, but now that the winter's here, i shave my legs VERY minimally - i have to say my legs are not as dry as they used to be...it's made my skin softer. is it possible that she gets irritated and that's why she doesn't shave often??

Sue Wong

This is something that's only visible if you're extremely close up like with a camera lens. It's just started to grow back and this is a busy lady. WHO the hell says one must shave anyway? God didn't make us that way obviously. GET A LIFE!!!!!

NYone

Excuse me but when you pay $2K for eyelashes I am pretty sure you can afford to get a wax and not have to shave

j

I saw these pictures on other site and there was no hair.

Valerie

Ewwww !! Shave it girl... shave it..!

kan

Maybe that's not her armpit!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments