Mary-Kate: Miami Yikes!

12/4/2008 2:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With a tropical Zorro hat, beachy blue velvet Stevie Nicks blazer, spring shade of black useless scarf, raggedy bell bottoms and Summer of Love platform wedges, Mary-Kate Olsen endured a bitter cold 75 degree winter day in Miami Beach on Wednesday.

No word if she went for a swim in a lambswool bikini or thermal one-piece.

Barfalufugus

Sue...it's so not Sienna Miller. It's obviously MK. Who's the idiot now?

Crackhead

Fugly.

bsb fan

75 degrees is NOT cold!

Seveen

i remember the addicts wearing long sleeves in the summer . . .

PM

Didn't she date Sean Avery?

helloooo

You all need to UPDATE YOUR MIND!

Jennifer Bouldack

Ok, I know it's fun and popular to jump on the "Bash An Olsen" bandwagon, but I don't know what this young lady has done to any of you that makes you want to rag on her. It appears she is simply going through the business of living her life. How on earth does that impact any of you?

As for her clothes, they, too, have absolutely no impact on any of your lives. She got up in the morning, threw on some clothes and went about her day. That has no more to do with your life that what you threw on this morning has to do with mine.

And for the record, I think her outfit is cute. In 75 degree weather it would be too warm for me, but that doesn't matter because I'm not wearing it.

h20

Is there really a spring shade of black?

PM

Ya know... I don't think there is a spring shade of black TMZ... And it's almost winter.
Good call Foghorn.

Maybe my fashion sense sux, but I think she looks real good.

Hey, I'm a hockey player ;]

... And apparently a wise-ass also.

Jennifer Bouldack

And to Foghorn and Pete regarding the spring shade of black: people, it's sarcasm people. It's TMZ being a smart mouth. Sarcasm. I'll resist the temptation to say, "Duh" and roll my eyes.

Jennifa O Jenny

Idon't get the Olsen twin's "sense of fashion" - what mirror are they looking in that tells them this looks good? It's one thing to be casual and wear comfortable clothing but that stuff is plain old ugly! Blech! I guess when you have as much money as they do, everybody is so eager to kiss their ass that they'll say anything looks good.

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

Probably has really low blood pressure and no body fat to keep her warm. For the life of me, I cannot see how these girls can be in fashion and dress so deplorably.

yanely

Um, I'm no Olsen twin fan however, I live in Miami and it was actually cold on Weds. well, temps. in the 50's or 60's is cold for us here. She colud've picked a better outfit though....

Sue Wong

Hello, I weighed 106lbs for a long time, even when I was 3 months pregnant and I wasn't cold. I don't live in a tropical climate, quite the contrary, it's very cold where I live most of the time. She's in Miami, at least dress better. Doesn't she have a clothing line and money to burn?

Sue Wong

Temperatures in the 50's and 60's. I'm so jealous. It's like -31 with the windchill here. Anyway, I forgot to say on the positive side that she's a beautiful young woman. I watched her when she was a toddler on full house.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments