Audrina's Body of Work ... Her Body!!!

12/12/2008 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

When Audrina Patridge tried on a two-piece at a Hollywood bikini store yesterday, even a seated Lauren Conrad stared in amazement at her unbelievable hotness.

Thank God pictures don't have sound!

happy day

Fhe looks good but who the hell is she and why am I reading this??? But I took a napkin out and spanked the monkey anyway.

al

she's skinny, thats it. now show me a girl w/ a fat ass and thats what guys like. like beyonce, who is skiny w/ an ass. 2 me audrina is JUST SKINNY

happy day

shut up surfergirl who asked for your resume go smoke ablunt and catch a wave then hit taco bell.

sushi

Anyone else think "surfergirl" is more like a "beached whale" who can only convince the internets that she is the picture of perfect physical condition? I'm picturing Oprah sized body and a face that has only slightly more pimples than her ass.

d

Other then her implants and tatto, I think she looks great face included. Just because society in general is getting fatter by the day doesnt mean she is sick or anorxic. Some people are just naturally thin but let themselfs go. Others are naturally thin and do little to no work to stay thin.

To the ones that asked why is she buying a bikini in december. Well, in Cali it stays warm year around, plus indoor pools, hottubs, etc.

I give her thumbs up for looking good in a bikini and having a flat tummy!!

Rex

Wow ! Nice and stinky looking - just the way I like them.

samy

Geez, im all for women being slender and healthy, but this girl is way too skinny its pretty gross...looks like if you tried to hold her her ribs would break or the hip bone would cut you up

DeviousJinX

Yes, some people are naturally thin and look great but she's not one of them. At first she was what most of you would consider chubby (although she looked good then, nice curves and healthy). Now she's just disgusting. In a few years her skin will be drooping off of her bag of bones so she'll get plastic surgery and end up looking like Tara Reid, who was once healthy and beautiful. I would rather be my normal size of 5'9", 138 than look like that skank!

iloverock&roll

Jennifer Love Hewitt could learn a thing or two from this girl about maintaining her figure. It's too bad there are some jealous women making some foul comments here. I think every red blooded american man would take her home.

DeviousJinX

Jennifer Love Hewitt??? Her body and her face put this girl in the doghouse!

iloverock&roll

DJ, I'll give it to you on face Jennifer Love Hewitt is still stunning in the face..... but lets be honest, there's no cottage cheese on this a$$.

Happy regular chick

Fake tan, fake boobs and too skinny... Glad I have some curves

John

hotness?! her face is busted and she's emaciated. NASTY

SHIA'S BIGGEST FAN

U guys call that hot, I call that hungry. GIrl is hungry and needs to eat. Bones sticking out r not hot.

eatasammich

Gross...how can someone this skinny be considered hot?????? Hip bones are definitely not attractive...whoever rights these comments about how hot she is has definite issues. Dude probably thinks skeletons are hot as well!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments