Star Jones: Staples Center

12/31/2008 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Star Jones....sunbathing with the scars in St. Barts.

Laura

Good for her it takes a lot of self-confidence ! you go star!!!

Rick

The bikini is very nice but she does NOT belong in it anymore.
These skimpy things are for the 20 year olds and look
so American cheap taste on anybody older.
American in general just have NO taste, never have
they are know for it in Europe
floozy,cheap,bad taste enough said
she fits the bill in more ways than one.

Frieda Jane

I can't help but wonder all you negative posters what you look like in a bath suit or fully dressed for that matter. One thing for sure, it is the real Star as no touch ups or air brushing. I don't think that she cares what any of us think and that is finne. I wish that my scars were the same as hers and not as bad as they are....

doctorme

She looks good! Curvacious and all. Her scars are really minimal... but she did have a Lap-RNY...so why wouldn't they be?

She's doing a great job maintaining her weight loss too.

Star wears a bikini much better than Donatella Versace! Bigger is sometimes better!

ICEHAWK

PIG

bmo516

OMG.....my eyes are bleeding!

SUN

Oaky, I really dont care for her, but she doesnt look bad at all. At least her fat is firm now.

Wayne Newtn

calling Dr. Jan Adams !!! calling Dr. Jan Adams !!!

kanye's mama

BILL

EXCUSE ME I'M GOING TO STICK ICE PICKS IN MY EYE'S.

Tee Bee

I really don't think she was "posing" for this one. Obviously, none of you have been to the beach. If you don't like what people wear, you don't have to look. It's not like she's twenty-something. Years ago, she couldn't wear anything like this. If she's happy with her body, so I am.

toriellen

girl, i got the same surgery...you look good.

kkm

My Word! So she wore a 2 piece....so she has scars.....why is this so important in the scheme of things? LOADS (no pun intended) of folks wear bikinis when they probably shouldn't. I, for one, think that those in the limelight ought not open themselves to ridicule. BUT, I've seen far worse on women who aren't famous and wonder, "Where are the mirrors in their homes?"

Mags

At least she doesn't have lots of disgusting loose skin everywhere

nira k

Thanks a lot ,TMZ, for doing this to us on new years eve!

dee

She looks fine, but all women of her age and shape look more classy in a sexy one piece.