The Charred Ghost of Shauna Sand's Future

12/31/2008 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The human remains of Donatella Versace frolicked on the beach in St. Barts on Wednesday.

La Dona's purple bikini accented all the latest trends this season: fried hair, plutonium injected breasts and saggy leather skin.

All the alleged 53-year-old needs is a pair of orthopedic Lucite platform stripper heels and she could be the spitting, coughing, hacking image of Shauna Sand in five years.

N2ition2000

48. N2ition2000...you are in the wrong place. Go preach your nonsense in a more appropriate forum. People come here to kid and joke around. TMZ is not here to do good. This is not hard to fathom.

Posted at 2:47PM on Dec 31st 2008 by Kelli

Not preaching darlin..and I dont see anyone "kidding or joking around". If it were you being the object of this would you think it was such a "kid and joking around"??? What about your son, daughter, niece or nephew, nieghbor?

Fathom is a depth....not an intelligence level

tmz_fan

GURL!!!

firebaby

lol.. kan (#41) made me laugh, but what about posh beckham?

oats (#14 i think) needs to read the posts but not the comments... i think i will as well...

but TMZ is dead on with the headline... it really looks like thee future shauna sand! (yes 'thee', there's no italics or underline here...)

my 13 cents...

kan

N2ition2000 - research first, speak second. Fathom; a verb meaning to manage to comprehend or "get to the bottom of"

goldieok

She is a 53 yr old woman - who judging by this picture has breast implants - and should be wearing a ONE PIECE suit.

N2ition2000

Well I guess I stand corrected since you had to "look it up" It first means a linear term of measurement FIRST as in nautical terms. Fathom means "coming to understand" which I would love to see your picture posted here for a critique if you are so willing to champion the cause of harping on other people

The Dude

TMZ... oh why do you punish us like this...i'm sorry for the off comments in the past.....oh please stop!....oh the humanity....my eyes, my eyes!...I can't see...aaaaaahhhhh they're burning...oh stop..

Laura

Obviously she is not self conscious about her appearance. Maybe she feels that she doesn't have to be!

PolarBear

The Mona Listless. Again the bag of skin on bones routine. A body that describes the US foreign policy record since WW2 and where the economy is going in 2009 - 2011.

Glad I found the TMZ Business Section!

kan

N2ition2000 you said "But I dont agree with the constant sniping and the put downs." but it seems you only apply that to celebrities, as you quite actively snip at and put down others here. Even over a simple definition correction in one of your snips. And I'm guessing you're the one who had to look it up. You may want to look into getting help for your cognitive dissonance.

PolarBear

SHAUNA!!! Get to the health food store pronto and get about 50 pounds of whey powder and then eat loads of veggies to assure you're diet is alkaline WITH lots of protein.

I think the abuse of plastic surgery around LA has gone far too far; it's dependent on a sick mental state! It's one thing to be slim and healthy, it's another thing altogether to be emaciated and using surgery to fix the silly. Muscles pump the blood, they pump the lymphatics, they boost the signal to grow, which supports health and the immune system, as well as supplying spark.

2% MILK

DAMM!

Bex

N2ition2000 is just a bitch.

N2ition2000

I have not put down others here at all. In fact I am promoting others NOT to snipe. But I guess you totally missed that by attempting to prove me wrong. By the way, having ONE BELIEF (meaning lets stop dissecting each other's defaults and in stead accept it as human) but choosing to have an intelligent discussion with those who do chose to pick apart their fellow humans, is not your "cognitive dissonance" . May the spirits bless you if the way you truly think is that poking fun at someone else is making you feel better. May the spirits bless you all. Peace out

2% MILK

""cognitive dissonance "". WOW YOU MUST BE REAL DISHEARTENING PERSON, PEOPLE CAN SAY WHAT THEY WANT
YOU TOOK THE TIME TO READ THEM .