« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Euro Greasy Gets Back on the Horse

1/8/2009 2:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hours after walking away from totaling his Ferrari in a UK tunnel this morning, soccer stud Cristiano Ronaldo was spotted driving a new ridiculously expensive automobile and giving the thumbs up in Manchester.

All that greasy body oil and pomade really can make a steering wheel slippery.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

PEPSI Generation

I kick a ball for a living?,put on the pads get the snot knocked out of ya than get you balls kicked for a living.Everything is a joke here kan`t you Cee can`t dish can`t take it.I`am a jew jew bean so I an`t anti nothing.

2057 days ago

Jill

I will refrain from saying what I truly want about this man, cos I'm sure it will be get removed.

This man is a complete knob head. Man Utd sucks and so does he. Whining all the time, throwing himself all over the pitch like a dumbass, bitching cos he isnt getting enough money.

To those who think his mug is hot PLEASE look at Torres, plus the man actually knows how to play. WOW! Imagine that.

I'd give it week before this one goes.

2057 days ago

MoBaby

Openly racist comments like the one used in the headline here are so unnecessary TMZ.

2055 days ago

pat

Who just won the award for the best soccer player 2008, elected by FIFA? That's right, Cristiano Ronaldo. So TMZ show some respect. He isn't an American to be called "Euro Grease". You sick with your hollywood stars and terrible football players and leave the Euro peolple off your list. We "Euro" peolple have more importante things to do.

2053 days ago

Jill

Pat, like learn to spell?

Yep, cheers.

Obviously you were shunned as a child to believe that there aren't better footballers out there

2053 days ago

ALINNA

WHAT'S WRONG ABOUT KICKING A BALL FOR A LIVING?
HE'S REALLY TALENTED AND JUST GAT AND AWARD FOR BEST PLAYER OF THE WORLD, SO MUCH BETTER THAN BECKS IF I MAY SAY. I LIKE KICKING A BALL, BETTER THAN FOLLOWING CELEBS AROUND, THAT 1 ARE SO MUCH HOTTER THAN YOU, SPECIALLY THE FABIO WANNABE, (I THING HE IS THE WORST ONE) AND 2. MAKE MORE MONEY EVERYTIME YOU TAKE A PICTURE.
RONALDO IS THE BEST AND NOTHING, NOTHING YOU MAY THINK OR SAY IS GOING TO CHANCE THAT.
GET A LIFE!!!!!!!

2051 days ago

gus13

TMZ PEOPLE WHO HATE C.RONALDO ARE JUST HATERS WHO WISH THEY WERE HIM AND LET HIM BE A PLAYER,A SHOWOFF HE DESERVES IT I'LL WOULDA BE DOING THE SAME THING...MAN-U FAN ALL THE WAY

2050 days ago

Julia 99

I Love Cristiano!! He's so amazing!! I'm so glad he wasn't hurt!!

2033 days ago

arabella angelo ventresca falconire

dude did he put transmission oil in his hair ? and do you think he can drive or was he blinded by his beauty? hey cristiano how about wash the hair and STOP LOOKING AT YOUR SELF BEFORE YOUR KILLED OH AND I HOPE THE CASH DIDNT MESS WITH YOUR FLAWLESS FACE GOD FORBIDDEN THERE SHOULD BE A FLAW YOU SEXY GREASY BEAST I WANT YOU BUT I THINK YOU WOULD SLIP OFF ME

2027 days ago