The Curious Case of Debbie Harry

1/10/2009 6:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

At 63, rock icon Debbie Harry appears to have discovered the fountain of youth.

Debbie Harry

Or, at the very least, a really good, er, eye cream.

Norman

Personally I don't care what she is doing she is hotter at 63 than most women in their 40's. You go girl.

2048 days ago

fanmail

Debbie had an rather botched eye lift before her big comeback in 99' that looked absolutely TERRIBLE. It gave her a very unnatural "Asian eye" look which was strange in contrast with her sagging neck line. Some people commented that Debbie looked awkward and embarrassed at the very early Blondie reunion shows. Deborah had amazing face lift around 2003 which somehow managed to restore her "sex kitten" eyes and her beautiful smile... The recent weight loss coupled with the new look and confidence means that Debbie is simply redefining what it means to be a beautiful looking woman at age 60.

2048 days ago

fay

bow down to her doctor. if you're going to do it, do it right, and she did! i lover her regardless.

2048 days ago

Danny Noriega

Debbie looks great at 63! And she is wearing the The same outfit ala Stephen Sprouse she wore way back on the 'Tracks Across America' Tour in 1982. Amazing how she kept it all these years and can still fit into it!

2048 days ago

sheila

Gee, people...you don't remember when she first came back on the scene? She was downright scary. No lie. I remember I gasped when I saw her. But...she quickly found a great plastic surgeon and transformed herself. She does look fabulous.

2048 days ago

why?

i WANT PLASTIC SURGERY TOO G.D... IT'S NOT FAIR I TELL YOU ,IT'S JUST NOT FAIR!

2048 days ago

ONALEE

(•.¸♥¸.•´)¸.•´ ♥«´¨•°•´¨»♥ .¸.• (•.¸♥¸.•) WOW !!!!!!!!

2048 days ago

tomcat

She looks like Hillary C in first 2 pics and Michelle Pfefier in last pic.

2048 days ago

corranfiles@yahoo.com

She looks so good, 'die young stay prett' mush haunt her now. No Need!

2048 days ago

Chris Curry

Who cares? I love her!

2048 days ago

Angel

Maybe TMZ should watch VH1 not long ago they did a remember who on Debbie Harris, she openly admits to surgery and bowtox.{not sure how to spell bowtox so please forgive} She aslo said she eats 1200 caleries a day and works out for three. Hmm pretty dang good for her age.

2048 days ago

natt

Whatever she may or may not look like now, in her day, Debbie was the most astounding beauty. All power to her.

2047 days ago

tragic

Yeah, I agree with Fay, if you're gonna do it, do it right, and Harry did it right. I really feel that 9 out of 10 surgeries make people look unreal, and worse than if they just allowed to let themselves grow old gracefully. This is one of the best jobs I've seen, in my opinion. But she's always been one to binge, let herself go, than work to get it back. I worked on a show with her in downtown NYC, her head, physically speaking, is huge. Very strange up close, it's bigger than a bowling ball, but a lot of the icons have that. Little bodies, big heads. Interesting.

2047 days ago

Phyllis Stein & Sabel Starr

Deb looks gorgeous and she's not only beautiful on the outside but on the inside too. A REAL COOL GIRL.

2047 days ago

Hank

She looks amazing! She was wearing that EXACT SAME OUTFIT when I saw her in concert in Detroit back in August 1982!

2047 days ago