Hargitay's Lung

Collapses Again

1/12/2009 8:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Mariska Hargitay's suffered a partially collapsed lung over the Xmas holiday and it collapsed again today.

Her rep only would confirm that a partially collapsed lung has sidelined the actress.

We're told she has been readmitted to the hospital but will not miss any episodes. We do not know her condition.

Hargitay was sledding in the Hamptons around New Year's Eve but we're now told the cause of the lung problem is unknown.

Story developing...

peed off

You jerks are very unconsiderate haters, she is a great actress, woman and mother. DOn't hate cuz u want to b like her. Get well Mariska we true people are behind you.

1999 days ago

Aimee

OMG seriously, TMZ. "Better sled than dead"?! For cryin' out loud.

K

And your point is????????? Who cares.

my 3 cents

This is sadistic:
hahahaa

K

This is not news worthy. Tell us a story that we really care about. Obviously she's not dead so move on......... She has really gone down hill...looks wise. She's just not as pretty. Guess that baby did her in huh?????? YEP:)

bcarefulwhatuwish4

TMZ your writers are unbelievable. Get well soon Mariska, you're one of my favorite's.

oops

99centz STAY AWAY from here

you are NOT funny

Kathleen

Poor girl! It would be ashame for her to end up like her mother. :(

a.j.b.

I HOPE SHE IS FEELING BETTER AND WILL RETURN TO WORK SOON..................................................

ILOVEMARISKA

I think she's beautiful, "So what." >.< She's a talented actress, wonderful person, and a caring mother. Back off.
Get well soon, MH.
and TMZ, seriously. You disgust me.

Julia

"So what", why don't you just go wallow in your misery somewhere else? Clearly, this woman is beautiful. I'm sure you only wish you looked like she does, even AFTER the baby. Go on a diet, get a makeover, plastic surgery -- whatever you need to do to boost your confidence up, so you're not bashing on other women who are clearly above you :)

Woody McBreairty

I am very sorry to hear about Mariska's accident and I wish her a very speedy and complete recovery. Mariska and I were neighbors for 7 years when she lived in Los Angeles. One of my favorite pictures is of me with Mariska and her dogs in our 'hood. She often got discouraged with her acting career and was talking about starting to teach when she got her current series. Good luck Mariska....in every way.

Who Caresss!!!

Isn't that crap show canceled yet?? Gee, they've moved it around so many time slots might as well go cable. Haha!

Cristina

No wonder she wasn't at the Golden Globes. I'm sorry to hear that she's hurt. Get well Mariska, We love you.

99centz

the crack diet work'z...but when your lung deflate'z...it'z best to switch to benny leg...ive lost 21 pound'z.........

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments