"Idol" Wannabe Has Ridiculous Body of Work

1/15/2009 1:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Two episodes into the new season and "American Idol" already has found their flash-in-the-pan hot chick -- with a seriously sexy past.

Before Casey Carlson made it through to Hollywood last night, the 20-year-old made it to the Virgin Islands, where she stripped down to her bikini for some unbelievably erotic poses.

But don't go slappin' her with the Antonella Barba skank label just yet -- the pics were for a website called Campus Girls USA, which sells calendars and donates all the profits to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

She got your vote yet?

99centz

betty page reincarnated................

Eh???

Curt

She's sure got my vote. I don't care if she sings like a squaling cat.

Chris

Wow! Why didn't I run into this beautiy when I was attending the U of MN!?

Mandy

Erotic? Hardly. Just another girl in a bikini. Big deal. Pictures of girls in bikinis are a dime a dozen.

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

Somebody seems to have figured out a formula here.

tracey

I agree with Mandy, she's just an average girl in a bikini-nothing erotic about her at all.

Toune

I LIKE this girl a LOT.....and what I liked most about her was that she came to her Audition CLOTHED....yup NO BIKINI for this gal to make it through to Hollywood.....She's HOT, beautiful and sings BEAUTIFULLY.....as for the FLAKE who got through all cause of her Bikini, she'll be washed away by Casey Carlson

VOTE CASEY!!

99centz

oh mandy...by the sound'z of it...you must have to buy your bikini'z @ the army-navy store in the tent division............

Summer

She will make it just for looks> That is so HOLLYWOOD!!!

Mandy

99centz, by the sound of it, looking at these pictures is the closest you'll ever come to a beautiful woman. I'm just saying the pictures are not erotic. Ya, she's hot, I'm not denying that. Oh and by the way 99centz, I'm sure I'm a lot hotter than any woman you've ever been with or fantasized about while using your hand. You are pathetic.

99centz

oh mandy,meet me @ the army-navy store @ santa monica & vine @ 3o'clock and later i'll take you for ice cream..my treat!!!

Mandy

In your dreams loser.

Rika

she could show those to her grandma who I hope would be proud so no where near skanky

Chelsie