The Singer in

Spandau Ballet

'Memba Him?!

1/17/2009 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In the '80s, Tony Hadley fronted the synth pop hair band Spandau Ballet and had a hit with the song "True." Guess what he looks like now!

Spandau Ballet

Chiara

Yes, the guy on the right is Gary Kemp, who was featured alongside Whitney Houston and Kevin Costner in The Bodyguard. He portrayed the publicist, Sy Spector.

1927 days ago

Hlove

tmz IS DRIPPING JUICE!

2016 days ago

Hlove

If It rocks the fairy world, so be it!

2016 days ago

sobelle

It's great to see him looking so happy and well adjusted (paging Adam Ant!)

2016 days ago

Long Memory

Wasn't the guy on the right in the Kevin Costner/Whitney Houston "Bodyguard" movie back in the late 80's--he played Whitney's assistant? Small world.

2016 days ago

sparkys nemesis

Martin Kemp actually got better with age. Absolutely delicious. Hadley's cute but...missing some teeth? Just sayin'.

2016 days ago

steve

who are these guys other than henley when he went solo ive never hered of this group its a good thing henly left these losers and went on too have a huge solo carrer looks good whats he been doing lately tho is he still making music

2016 days ago

Someone who remembers

I think he looks like what a normal 48 year-old used to look like. Has anyone noticed that British celebrities (sans botox, surgery) age faster than their American counterparts?

He's still an attractive normal looking 48 year-old. Good for him! Spandau Ballet was Princess Diane's favorite band in the 80's.

2016 days ago

Real

Yes, just had this discussion with my sister a few weeks ago. The Brits seem to age quite prematurely at an abundance. I still adore them though. This guy looks good and natural for his age (big applause!). I would love to visit England before I die. Their teeth need some major attention - I mean MAJOR!

2015 days ago

kaseyo

I thought the same thing about the guy on the right. He has to be the same guy who was in the movie Bodyguard.

2014 days ago