Half-Off Kelly Clarkson Tix

... For a Price

1/31/2009 3:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Despite having the #1 song in the country, tickets to a Kelly Clarkson concert are being knocked down by 50% and all you have to do to get them is ... fly to the Bahamas and pay for four nights of hotel accommodations!

Kelly Clarkson

Even resort hotels like the Atlantis are feeling the economic pinch, so they're trying to lure vacationers by slashing prices to Clarkson's February 14th concert. Suicidal shark not included.

If they really wanted to be your Valentine, they'd just slash their room rates!

99centz

my oh my,im first!whow,what a feeling i have never felt before.thank you tmz but this is better than sex!

99centz

first again you weezless!Ha ha ha

99centz

first beaowshuss

99centz

first! too slow for you people!

Joanne

What happened to her face? She looks horrible. Bring back the 'old Kelly".. Please..

corey

first. haha, i know im not but these ppl above crack me up. the story made me yawn.

99centz

great police chase on channel 7....gotta go now................

steve

kelly looks really hot number 7 what are u smoking no one wants too see the fat old kelly clarkson se looks better then ever

Safprods

to no. 5, "what happened to her face" is that she is still pretty fat so they smoothed the hell out of her face in photoshop. she looks different because that image is so completely unnatural

Go Now

Kelly Clarkson covers two Aranda songs...All I've Ever Wanted and Whyyawannabringmedown. Check these guys out on MySpace!

Hildy

You idiots. The Atlantis is a casino. Casino's routinely make offers like this, even with big name attractions to BRING in people..people who will gamble. But I know you'd much rather revel in the idea that performers you don't like aren't doing well. You guys make me ill.

not fat

Kelly even blogged saying they "photoshopped" the hell out of her. They were trying to make the whole cover "look like candy".

If you saw the latest pictures of her, you know she's not fat.

Jade

That looks like Carrie Underwood.. not Kelly Clarkson.

Who Caresss!!!

The funny part is the 50% off!! I knew she was a half talent. Haha!!

2091 days ago

Catelyn

She has the #1 in the country? What song would that be? I listen to the Top 20 station all day long at work and in my car and I still haven't heard anything from Kelly's new album. I just assumed it wasn't out yet. Maybe Phoenix radio just doesn't love Kelly.

2091 days ago