Batman #4 Schools Batman #7 on People Skills

2/2/2009 6:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Not every Batman is a raging, angry lunatic -- in fact, the caped crusader who launched the movie franchise, Michael Keaton, was the coolest cat ever when almost every person at the Tampa airport approached him for a picture.

Michael Keaton: Click to watch

FYI -- Here's the list: Wilson, Lowery, West, Keaton, Kilmer, Clooney, Bale

Jessica

I love Michael Keaton!

Carl

Doesn't this call for a "who's the best Batman" poll? Anyway, I'd pick Keaton over Bale any day.

fancy & classey

Michael Keaton is such a good actor and so nice. I wish he would make more movies. What a cool cat!! Or should I say bat??

Octowelfaremom

I see him around Brentwood a lot and he is just the nicest guy. Just shows you that there are some celebs who have class...

Alia

I like BeetleJuice.. My favorite movie of all times!! And yes, he was the best Batman.. No one can touch him!! lol

kim

michael keaton was a much cooler batman, and WAAAYYY hotter than the crazy guy.

didnt bale try to claim recently that he DIDNTassault his crazy mother and sister?? if THEY are the crazy ones, i hope they are locked up and off the streets forever!

casting christian bale in American Psycho obviously didn't require much thought!!!!!!!!

Regan McNeil

"Anyway, I'd pick Keaton over Bale any day." WHAT?????????
NOT ME, man!!!!! No effin' way! Burton's ridiculous creations can't hold a candle to Chris Nolan's. Want to experience the heart and soul of Batman? Steer clear of Tim Burton's, and, especially, Joel Schumacher's parodies. They're pretty much a crock o fsh it!

Regan McNeil

Now, can any of his fans explain why Michael Keaton didn't want to play Batman, anymore?

TORI

I love Michael Keaton but that doesn't mean because Christian Bale had one bad day he wouldn't be nice to a fan. In the past Michael hasn't been all that nice either. Everyone has a bad day or more than one. Get over it. I love both guys!!!

jeny

I love both actors.....but personally i have an easier time believing bale to be batman...but that doesn't take away from keaton mr. all around good guy...i say stop hating and enjoy both batman's...let's face it...batman no matter what is cool...

Rip It Up

There's no comparison, Bale IS Batman, Keaton WAS Batman. The fact that Bale lost his temper is a joke, like no one has ever lost their temper? Gimme a freakin' break.

99centz

hey...nobody hold'z a candle to Adam West!!! The best batman ever!!!You kid'z born after 1980 will never know what you've mizzed!!!

white boy

Most believable Bruce Wayne / Batman EVER.

razzledazzle

That takes a lot of patience. What a cool guy.

Kilmerfan

I agree with Adam West being the best Batman.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments