Britney's Former BFF Could Be Out on His Ass

2/4/2009 2:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sam LutfiIt's not hard to see why Sam Lutfi is suing the Spears clan -- he's got a debt collection agency on his back.

According to documents obtained by TMZ, a lien was slapped on Lutfi's condo back in April. Lutfi never paid the debt, which grew to $18,507.58 by November.

The lien was filed by a debt collection agency on behalf of the homeowner's association where Lutfi has a condo.

According to docs, Lutfi has until February 10 to pay up or the condo could be forced into foreclosure.

And Lutfi has other financial issues. A bank that issued Sammy boy a Discover Card filed a lawsuit against him last month, claiming he owes $7,966.98.

Lutfi filed a lawsuit against Britney and her parents yesterday, claiming, among other things, libel, defamation and battery.

ole man

This proves there is a God!! he is a leach on society, and deserves to be thrown out on his ass!

heather

thought i was first...oh well
Sam is a leach, a hanger on, like K-fed...livin' off Brit.

Roger

Here we go again ,kicking ass how sweet seems like it is double da trouble time.Would you like to use my 10 half size e boot it is for lease! heheeee

Roger

Oh dang you did say thrown,ok I was wrong but atleast you now have options!

okay2love

Britney, I saw your picture on Okay2Love and have to say, you look smokin hot on with that yellow skirt!

peepee

uh... his name is Osama Lutfi not "Sam". and he's just as bad as the other Osama.

ann

what a jerk, i hope he will dissappear forever!!

Party 'till you die!

Well she was the one who kept in contact with him after all this time, so let this douche have her if she wants it so damn badly! For that matter, go ahead and end the c-ship and see what happens! She screams about being a prisoner, so let her escape and remove no doubt about what a colossal idiot she is! It won't take long!

scissors

Anyone ever associated with Britney the Trainwreck Spears should be awarded damages and given immediate employment if currently unemployed. And yes, that includes Lufty.

Troy

Good. He is a POS.

99centz

hey...toofastforyou!What do you have to say on thiz
'z???

99centz

well it hurts when i dont get to first as im the fast'ed dude in the tmz army!I think tmz do's this on porpus to piss me off because im so fast for most of you but dont hate people,i have that God given talent to out type the rest of you! Im feeling upset now trying to figure out why I wasent first,I need to sit here & figure this one out because I let you people down! thank you for your support!

DiamondPrincess

Sam's a broke loser looking to make quick buck to obviously pay off his debt. Both Sam and the loser pap she was with are bottom feeders.
* Don't compare Kevin to those A-holes*

2050 days ago

MsWinoPowdersHerNose

Mr. Lufti -- you might consider getting a job at this point. Being a leech does not pay the bills. I have an opening for a pizza delivery driver. I figure it's about at your skill level. Don't worry about having to unclog the cheese from the drain... we'll happily train you.

2050 days ago

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ--This is news? I know a guy who knows a guy who knows Miley Cyrus's cousin. Should I write a book?

2050 days ago