Jessica Simpson Is So Plane Looking

2/5/2009 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Despite the fact her curves are getting more press than her music ever did, a tanner Jessica Simpson arrived at a Dallas airport to catch a flight to her concert in Michigan on Wednesday.

Thankfully she checked the mom jeans at the curb.

Leila

I've never thought Jessica Simpson to be especially beautiful, because she lacks substance on the inside and out. Nor is she a class act or strong woman to look up to. As for talent, let's not kid ourselves. It's just not there. Thanks to her father, who knows which strings to pull, she's been GIVEN many, many opportunities. But in the end, it won't matter, because she just hasn't earned the level of respect or admiration she wants. No, I can't say she's earned her dues at all.

2030 days ago

Lite it

oh am i FIRST???

hdolan

She is so much more attractive without all that makeup piled on her face.

Lord Xenu

She is so greasy looking - must be consuming large amount of fried chicken - Fried Chicken of the Sea, that is.

Megan

I agree. She looks soooo much better without her makeup.

yuk

jessica is a beautiful girl even without makeup. you people are just jealous, because she is famous. She is a lot better looking than some of other famous women. And QUIT making money out of other celebritie's picking their noses or showing their loose derriers .. who cares..I certainly don't. Find some other ways to entertain!!

Kate

She looks very pretty without all that makeup.

TORI

You've got to be kidding, she's a nothing!!!

KRISTIN

I cant believe TMZ is talking about the pants... Get over it... She is a pretty girl.. with or without makeup.. and my god.. havent any of you had a no makeup day... she doesnt cake it on ... I think she is naturally pretty as well.. but looks good with make up too.. can we just leave her alone for a while.. .Just saying.. Enough is enough

mehh..

wow
she reallllly looks like her Dad in the photo on the right!
UGH!

northern gypsy

i can't believe i'm going to do this !!!
I AGREE WITH #10 KRISTIN...let's move on tmz...
btw...she is a pretty girl...work on your talent...not your body...ok ???

pattie

Will you all lay off this poor woman?? It drives me crazy when you pick on people for their appearances. I want to see what the TMZ staff looks like. The ones I see on the TV show are NOTHING to look at ,so check your mirror and leave these people alone. There are still plenty of wacko idiots in Hollywood you can report on.

The Dude

Actually I like her without her makeup. gives me more of a relaxed vibe.

AAA

I'm sorry but she looks HORRIBLE without makeup.

litzie

Jessica Simpson looks SO much better without all the "warpaint"...yes, she's a bit of a "plain jane" but it's a definite improvement over the Dolly Parton wannabe look. And the clothes mask the weight gain. She looks younger and more natural.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments