Backstreet Boy

Sorta Threatens

AJ and Nick

2/8/2009 3:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brian Littrell has seen two Backstreet Boys fall off the wagon recently -- AJ McLean and Nick Carter -- and the guy was serious when he told us they better "clean their act up" if they want to remain Backstreet Boys.

0208_littrell_video2
Thing is, Brian said he and the boys are hitting the studio tomorrow to start a new record... so he -- and his trusty new cast -- can knock some sense into 'em.

99centz

FIRST AGAIN SUCKERS!!!

StillaBSBfan

I respect Brian a lot for the way he handled his answers. Obviously anyone involved in what's going on has every right to be annoyed and disappointed with what AJ and Nick are doing.
SIDE NOTE: He was OBVIOUSLY joking about trying out his cast on them. Come on people. It was a joke. He's not going into the studio and beating them up.

panui808_bsbfan4life

im glad brian is gonna try to knock some sense into the boys i hope brian does get through to them, i just hope that nick and aj do listen to brian because they reaelly should clean up thier act cuz they were doing sooo good till that one night at nicks party

luvTMZ

LOVE how you've been posting about the BSB lately. Keep it up!!!

Sarah

When I saw Bri on TMZ I'm like oh no! More BSB drama. You're right that he handled it very well. Brian is that type of person. He's a sweetheart. That was a good joke though. LOL. Nick and A.J. need to clean up their act not just to remain a BSB but to be healthy also

Ally

I DARE TMZ TO SHOW THIS EMAIL ON TV TONIGHT....

Tmz, i'm glad u give me videos of the band however i feel like your always making fun of them... why? they have tons of fans and they sell out concerts all the time...jealouse? set the record straight tmz

Ally

thanks brian for telling the boys to straighten up.... if nick or aj is reading this i just wanna say that i love you both however you need to set a good example and plus i dont want you guys to break up as a band over partying and stuff.... i know in the end you guys are still a way better class-act than any celebs even if you party, but i like it when your sober better and im sure my fellow fan friends can agree

ktbspa

mikey

Backstreet Boys?? Aren't they like 35?

CuriousInCa

Why was TMZ in Bluegrass Airport?

James

I'm so excited about this new album!

Kate

Come on AJ and Nick----you've already recorded some great music for this album. Not only will you BLOW this album, ruin Howie and Brian's career, but you could KILL YOURSELVES continuing to party. For your sakes, the group's and the fans' please PLEASE stop messing around and get straight!

Ashley

Brian is the most level headed person. Good on him!

lauren

Brian is such a sweetheart. And the camera man wasn't all that bad for once. I'm so upset about Nick and AJ, but I really hope that the Boys can overcome this, both personally and professionally. I'm very excited for a new CD to come out, although I thought they were already done recording, but then again, that's Backstreet time for ya. Unbreakable was amazing even though there were only 4 of them. They always say that the door is open for Kevin to come back, but unless AJ and Nick clean up their act, I don't see it happening. Keep the Backstreet Pride Alive!

2045 days ago

Kathryn

I love Brian! He is such a sweetheart and so level headed.
Keep up the Backstreet news, TMZ!!!!! I know you love him. You can admit it! haha. You should have a song contest naming BSB songs. Or ask your song guru guy the BSB stats.

2045 days ago

meg

I love Brian. He is so cool and so sweet. I am so proud of the way Brian handled the questions and I hope he really does crack down on them and do everything he can to help them get back on track. Also I can't wait for the new BSB record.

2045 days ago