Kanye's Chick

How Can She Be So

Clothesless?!

2/8/2009 2:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Turns out that hot chick Kanye West left an L.A. nightclub with Thursday has a thing for rappers ... and for taking off her clothes.

Clothesless
The long stemmed beauty Kanye left the club with that night is a model named Amber Rose, who once danced through Ludacris' "What Them Girls Like" video, a Young Jeezy video and a half-naked photo shoot for Smooth Magazine. Classy!

Maybe Kanye can quit the bitchin' long enough to smell this rose.

IbizaGirl

Well she looks kind of jaded in the latest pictures. Remember the one showing booty is from a studio and with plenty of photoshop so no, girl is not smokin or anything

2070 days ago

Magenta

Amber rose is stunning, fantastic body and rockin that hair cut, not every woman can get away with it and still look stunning...

2016 days ago

Madog

Their is a stunning sista on my space called 'Amara Taylor' with a phat ass, she is hot, her posters are coming out soon, check her out,,,,the girl has the biggest ass....

2016 days ago

fergiebaby

kanye is definitely trying something new. he is a lost child right now. give him a break. he will find his way eventually. just like rihanna and chris brown.

2058 days ago

Where There's Smoke There's Fire

HEFFICA SIMPSON......SHE's HUUUUUGE....

2081 days ago

Where There's Smoke There's Fire

Plus I was 1st...HOLLA.. I had to bring light to another Thread with Jessica Simpson's Meltdown. That's why I put that above.. SHE's HEFFICA to me Until she drops the lbs...She's got the time and money

2081 days ago

99centz

BEEOCHES !

2081 days ago

Get a Clue

When did Kim Kardashian shave her head and dye it blonde?

2081 days ago

Jon

I say all the power to him, that chick is smokin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2081 days ago

Kolokea

Y'all are jealous, cuz this girlie is sizzlin!!!!! At least in the booty part, baby got back and I like men, but I am the first to say if I think a woman is pretty, hot etc. This one def has it with the A$$! LOL

2081 days ago

Shelly

Nevermind the half-naked chick. What the hell is Kanye wearing in that picture? lol

2081 days ago

HOLLYWOOD STANDARD

This chick is really attractive..She has a different look but WOW..

NOW you Fat Cows this is what CURVES are...When you have a nice round butt and a TINY waist and small breast...I would bang that girls back out..lol

That booty is NICE!

NOw look at her CURVES compared to that slobbish looking Jessica Simpson with her saggin boobs and sagging a@@

2081 days ago

The Time Is Near

Shes really hot , I would love to spank her. Great look , I even like her tat lol..awesome babe , that Kane has to be tapping that.

2081 days ago

d to the izzle

euhhcbh,,,,,AIRBRUSHED.......might as well be Jessica Rabbit.

2081 days ago

HOLLYWOOD STANDARD

She is smokin hott and would get it the A@@ on the first date...I could not contain myself..STRAIGHT to the third input..no 4 play no nothing..straight in for the kill...hahahaha

2081 days ago