Asians Want $4 Billion From Miley Cyrus

2/12/2009 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A Los Angeles woman has filed a class action suit against Miley Cyrus, claiming she mocked Asians in a recent photo by slanting her eyes. Price tag: $4 billion.

miley cyrus sued

Lucie J. Kim claims to represent more than 1 million Asian Pacific Islanders who live in L.A. County. Kim claims when Cyrus posed for the photo, she "knew or should have known that her image would be publicly disseminated via the media, which Cyrus knew focused on her private life, specifically TMZ."

Kim says in the suit, filed Wednesday in L.A. County Superior Court, that each Asian Pacific Islander is entitled to the minimum damages for a civil rights violation -- $4,000. Add it up -- $4 billion!

Kim says Miley's "just a kid" defense doesn't fly. She says it's like Paris Hilton claiming to be just a kid. Ouch.

Miley's peeps could not immediately be reached for comment.

Vesna

So What???? I make fun of them (so does everybody else) and who cares. If they don't like it they can go home .
No nobody can joke anymore about anybody get a life and a sense of humor - it will help!!!

Happy Holidays

Hey pimp, why in the f#$CK should not go to court...So she will continued to get lawsuits lobbed at her? I am glad you are not my lawyer, because b!tching out seems to be your specialty..

Isabella

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!! Someone please put this sad and pathetic "asian" woman in her place. Where the hell do you get off suing a 16 year old $4 million for making a face!!!? If you should happen to win lady,use the money to fix your OWN face so you won't have to look asian yourself! Good night ladies and gentlemen!

WTF415

wtf! if anyone is going to sue..it should be a Chinese person, a Korean person, a Japanese person or a Vietnamese person...NOT no Pacific islander

thisisstupid!

TMZ you are a bunch of a..holes for printing crap like this & trying to cause trouble. If there is a case - I want to be on that jury. Everyone should STOP watching TMZ & STOP listening to anything they say. This is so bogus & such bull. Find someone your own age to pick on & leave this kid alone!!!!!! Oh wait - you all act like you are 3 years old.

bobbyozone

I LIKE TATER TOTS!!!

Ryan Valle

if miiley has to pay, then so does each and every other person that has done the eye thign to mock asians.
The person is suing as a get rich quick scheme, and not in terms of social justice.

Sarah

Me Chinese, me play joke me go pee-pee in your coke.

All-Good

paul

that asian guy must feel like an idiot...or he didn't know how the others were posing.

Miley is not a racist. she's stupid and ignorant. not a proud moment for billy ray...but then again i'm sure he too has no idea why this is such a big deal. and that's sad.

trust me folks...this is very hurful. take it from me - an asian guy who grew up in the South.. the crazy part of growing up in an openly racist environment is that both blacks and whites made fun of asians. i can understand ignorant whites doing this...but blacks? i thought they knew better.

nancy

I think thats BS that Bi*@h! just wants money if it were some reguar joe
this wouldn't be happening. These people need to get a job to make there money

All-Good

What if Miley's not mocking Asian's but drunk people who tend to squint. When I get nasty @ss wasted I tend to squint my eyes to see... So I will be contacting my lawyer and sueing Miley on behalf of all drunk people and if anyone with a vision problem wants to get in on my lawsuit please fell free to contact me.A

Happy Holidays

HAHAHA, Paul said blacks know better..The most racist mofos in my high school were black...I will still friends with them, but man they were some racist butt holes

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

She should have to cough up an additional 4 bil due to the damage she's done to the integrity of music in general.

And then of course there's 4 bil for being the world's most disgusting spoiled brat.

kb

hhahahaha, if this makes it inside a court room we need to dump our whole court system. hey you know she shapes her eyes round all the time!! should all caucasians be offended by that??!! and if we're offended by something does that mean we are automatically entitled to money? we should all be billioinaires! and last time i checked miley is a KID!! and paris is an ADULT!!! by the numbers at least, so I don't get that analogy.