Asians Want $4 Billion From Miley Cyrus

2/12/2009 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A Los Angeles woman has filed a class action suit against Miley Cyrus, claiming she mocked Asians in a recent photo by slanting her eyes. Price tag: $4 billion.

miley cyrus sued

Lucie J. Kim claims to represent more than 1 million Asian Pacific Islanders who live in L.A. County. Kim claims when Cyrus posed for the photo, she "knew or should have known that her image would be publicly disseminated via the media, which Cyrus knew focused on her private life, specifically TMZ."

Kim says in the suit, filed Wednesday in L.A. County Superior Court, that each Asian Pacific Islander is entitled to the minimum damages for a civil rights violation -- $4,000. Add it up -- $4 billion!

Kim says Miley's "just a kid" defense doesn't fly. She says it's like Paris Hilton claiming to be just a kid. Ouch.

Miley's peeps could not immediately be reached for comment.

Kody

Miss Kim should have gone too school and studied the Bill of Rights, specifically the first admendment. But being asian she must be just plain stupid or illiterate. (Yes, Kim bring your suit on, do your worst; for I shall do mine).

dagon6524

Miley should be the 4 billon, not for the dumb face she made but for the crime of trying to pass off the garbage she does as music. People like her are one of the main things that is wrong with music today.

jeff

She should pay them all and then they could fix their eyes.

rashyluvsbeyonce

Why is this woman only suing Miley...........are you serious? I honestly don't think these kids meant any harm. This woman just wants money.

Knux

this is retarded theres lot of ppl that do it just because shes famous she get sued??? damn asian just think everyone is out to get her? grow up kids will be kids

nixxi

HAHAHAHHAHAHA this lady is a joke
4 billion
this lady shouldnt even get a $1

get a job,trick!

Rawr

wtf. i'm asian too i want 4 billion dollars
jeezus some people need to get over it all my white friends do it and no one cares but when someone famous does it they get sued for 4 billion dollars? stupid asian girl is worse than miley =.=

Kelly

you have GOT to be kidding me. this isn't worth 4 cents, let alone 4 billion. lighten the hell up. this is what people do. it's not to make fun of people. seriously, learn to laugh at yourself once in a while.

jaye

Let's just give millions to everyone who has EVER been mocked. Get over this Asians, act like you know who you are and are proud of it.

squeakermama

What? I'm half American and Japanese. I grew up in a time after the World War 2 when it wasn't too popular to look like I did. Sure the jokes hurt but my mother helped me to understand that we all get a chance at being the butt of someone's joke sometime in our life. We're all different and someone's bound to say something about any of us at one time or another. You can't make someone respect you by making them pay for it. DUH. Deal with it. Move on. Next.

ttyl

No effen way!! No wonder she made fun of these Asians..Please tell me this is a LIE

hmmm..

Hannah Montana doesn't have a billion dollars LOL! How much is a billion anyway?

Mia

I really doubt this case will make it to court cuz it's just too stupid!!! I noticed 5 others in the picture also, but she's just suing Miley. Just a case of a frivilous lawsuit by someone trying to make a buck. I can't believe how stupid people are today.

longprong

me so hony. me bang bang long time

longprong