Toby Keith Opens Can of Whoopass -- On Tape!

2/12/2009 7:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

We now have incredible video of Toby Keith going after a fan at a Kentucky concert this weekend -- have you ever seen a country star grab someone by the face and the hair at the same time?!

Click to view!
After the concert-goer allegedly tossed a beer on stage and flipped Toby off -- the 6'4," 250 lb singer jumped into the crowd, busted through security and fans, violently wrangled the dude into a death grip and then began screaming at him.

We're not sure what Toby said, but we think these words: &*$#, *&^%$ and @!#$&$%^$&# were used.

Ironic part: Toby was right in the middle of singing "A Little Less Talk And A Lot More Action."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

GTI

Rofl, good stuff Toby. I guess you have to find reasons to give away your money. This innocent concert goer should be awarded compensation for the assault. Come on now Toby....can you say /RAGE all on this fan. This is appalling! Gratz to the fan! But make sure to wear a big neck brace in court to tick Toby off even more. Toby = Terra-Bad!

2050 days ago

GTI

Really Toby? I guess you have to find ways to get rid of some of your money. This innocent concert goer should be taken care of by the justice system. Can you say assault?? Congratulations to the fan! And for those who think its set up...the fan is my neighbor and has no affiliation with Toby or any of his lousy security detail.

2050 days ago

Kitty Kat

Love ya Toby! I would have done the same thing. That guy was way outta line and a jerk!

2071 days ago

Kitty Kat

by the way, Toby is very HOT !!!

2071 days ago

FD303

Its about time to see the real side of preformers, maybe more of them should jump up and do something. Like when a tmz reporter is in your face, WAY TO GO TOBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2070 days ago

wisey

This looks completely set up. They practically keep a spot light on the "fan" and the whole thing reeks of a publicity stunt. He's done similar things in the past.

2069 days ago

CJ

Back at ya #134! lol! Can't you see that I'm trolling ya here...and each and every time you take the bait. THAT'S what makes it so damn fun. SOME of the TK fan club members are SO DAMNED SERIOUS and a little too easy to provoke into posting the proof I need to continue to call you HENS!!! Yep. I called some members "Hens" and I get hit with Punk A** Mother F*ucker?! GOOD GAWD!!! I thought all of my fun was over with you guys, but I checked back in and here's another hen clucking away at me. Ooh! I'm shaking!! You put me in my place, didn't you?! I'm so sure Toby would be proud to know that he has people like you and the others as his fans. Keep patrolling and clucking! You are certainly doing a fine job of stating my case for me.

2068 days ago

anna

toby said the guy was pooring the beer in to one of system that take six monyhs to bulid ship .they would have been out of work that lenth of time and he asked secuity to throwt the men out and they didnt handel it so he did. toby thank for taking care of are troops.

2068 days ago

B. Scott

Go Toby, go Toby, go Toby!!!!

2067 days ago

Bryan

Sheeeeit...let him try that with me!!!...He's getting head-butted right to his redneck teeth!. All his fans were sloppy fat chicks..ha ha.

2077 days ago

whocares

Well, at least we can see he isn't lip syncing. A few artist could learn from this....

2077 days ago

wtf

He's a Tim Mcgraw wannabe

2077 days ago

arcticrose

Whatta dumbass!!! Can't take constructive criticism Loser Keith? Someone should tell this guy to get use to it, that's what you get when you're "famous"

2077 days ago

red rock chic

I hope Toby gets his ass sued! He is a Class A Redneck! Trust me!

2077 days ago

jessica p.

good if that were me i'd be beating his ass too.

2077 days ago