« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jessica Simpson: Curves Her Enthusiasm

2/14/2009 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Wearing a tight Kim K. miniskirt, a happy Jessica Simpson walked the streets of NYC with boyfriend Tony Romo and showed off her sexy tanned gams.

Wearing those mom jeans were the best thing to happen to the former singer's career since "Newlyweds."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ut oh

too cute together.

Nick Sunset

So this is news two full retards walking down the street. I want to see the so called "Horrific" photos of Rhianna. Why becuase I don't think they exist. TMZ you promised and once again you exaggerated the facts and got the story wrong.

LA Officer

What's the deal with the high waist line, must be hiding the corset . suck it in baby!

puhllleeez

She needs to keep wearing those high waisted getups to hide the Spanx line. Tony is just using her for publicity while sleeping with other women behind her back (in her own bed no less!). Jumbo Jessica needs a wakeup call and Mr. Romo is a tool.

PLK

Oh c'mon, she looks pretty moosey in that outfit. Those are chunky legs!

White boy

WHO KNEW TONY ROMO WAS MEXICAN? Aiight latino power baby!

2080 days ago

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

What is wrong with this girl! GET a trainer and quit eating for a few weeks...you are destroying your career. If she was my daughter (and believe me I would NEVER let my daughter get so fat) she would not leave the house until she lost weight. She looks unhealthy..she is a behemoth

2080 days ago

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Be forewarned some pathetic loser with will be posting using my name saying I am fat, etc.

blues fan

Jean Summers, you are the kind of body Nazi that creates anorexic and bulemic daughters........you need to own that pharmacy to keep yourself supplied in Alli and Ex-lax. The thought of your perimenopausal body prancing around the house in a cheerleading uniform to convince yourself that you matter makes me LMFAO.

2080 days ago

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

FYI Tony is 1/2 Mexican...his mother is Polish/German

Ellie

Yes, Tony Romo is Mexican he and I are from San Diego!

honest t

Hey Romeo,
Wearing tennis shoes with jeans makes you look like a goof ball.
All you need now is a big gold chain and some shades.

IMO

She definitely looks much better than she looked a few weeks ago.

It's clear she has been dieting. And I'd bet money she has on some spanx! Whatever, she's a cute girl either way. She's gotten more attention the past few weeks than she has in years, though.

2080 days ago

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

bluesfan,

I am slim through exercise and healthy diet. I have never taken laxatives or supplements to lose weight...is that what you think every slim person does? My daughter is very athletic and in great shape. What does my owning pharmacies have to do with this.

You need to go see a therapist and an MD team that can help you with your obesity and psychological issues.

2080 days ago

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

F U Jean.... I hate woman like you that think you know more than anyone else... if I were your husband I would beat the HELL OUT OF YOU