Marc Anthony/J.Lo Avoid V-Day Massacre

2/15/2009 1:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

By not divorcing, J.Lo and Marc Anthony arguably had a better Valentine's Day than all those gangsters who were brutally murdered by Al Capone. But it's J.Lo, so ... it's debatable.

Marc Anthony, J Lo
The couple finally killed rumors of their impending Valentine's Day divorce by being pictured yesterday with their twins. The adorable dude on the right looks like he's right out of "Mad Magazine."

According to the media, J.Lo will only get divorced on holidays, so they're safe until St. Patrick's day.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

riley

Oh, wow. Those are two of the ugliest kids I've seen. They look just like their father. Too much troll for even 'little-kid-cute' to overcome. Stop now, please.

2014 days ago

Klee

The kids are georgeous! Congratulations. Now you have to spend your spare time protecting them from morons.
All the best for the future.

2014 days ago

citizen kope

ha ha ha ha ha. the masses have spoken. and we all agree that those kids are the ugliest on the planet. let's take a poll.

who's uglier: michael jackson or jlo's trolls?

2014 days ago

poppy

WHY DO HISPANICS SEEM TO BELIEVE THAT IT'S QUANTITY OF CHILDREN AND NOT-----QUALITY------IN A FAMILY
LITTERS ARE -----NOT------ TRY MOTHERING THE 2 YOU HAVE. LET'S SEE HOW WELL YOU DO WITH THOSE BEFORE YOU START WITH OTHERS, IF INDEED YOU ARE PREGNANT AGAIN. THEY ARE NOT DESIGNER TOYS. THE EASY PART OF MOTHERING IS CARRYING THEM AND THE DELIVERY. THE LIFETIME YOU DEVOTE TO THEM IS THE HARD PART. YOU SEEM TOO SELFISH TO BE A REAL MOTHER.ANYONE CAN TAKE OVERLY SMILELY PICTURES FOR SHOW WHICH IS WHAT THIS PHOTO OP IS. LOOK AT THE CHILDREN;S EXPRESSIONS. THEY TELL THE REAL STORY. FAKE PEOPLE.

2014 days ago

IslandGirl

I do share the surprise of everyone else and expected the kids to be cuter. They definitely look like their father. Hopefully they will grow out of it. I guess not all celebrity kids can be Suri Cruise.

2014 days ago

Sue

Well...you marry someone unattractive like him and your babies are going to take on those strong genes! I'm sure they love them all the same but holy moly...parading them in front of thousands of people to try and prove you're still in love isn't going to work. He controls her every move - it's a well known fact. She needs to get out while she can.

2014 days ago

poppy

got good news and got bad news.-the good news is her little girl looks like a wet mouse, and the bad news is her little boy looks like Marc and that's as bad as it can be!

2014 days ago

O

DAMN. Those kids are very ugly.

2014 days ago

Betsy

Those babies are adorable! The little boy looks just like his daddy & the little girl looks like J-Lo. They certainly look happy. I hope they do not divorce.

2014 days ago

Janet

Where are his other kids?? Why don't we ever see all of them together??

2013 days ago

The Duchesse

The little boy looks just like Joe Jackson! Not a bash - I think J.J. is "Kinda Cute."

2013 days ago

aww

I like the way she dressed them. the little girl's outfit is really cute. I agree they look like Marc. They are pretty cute kids.

2013 days ago

RACHAEL

WELL WHAT CAN ONE SAY. ONE WOULD THINK THAT JLOS KIDS WOULD BE OFF THE CHARTS CUTE AND I LOVE BABIES I USED TO ALWAYS SAY ALL BABIES ARE CUTE. BUT WOW GUESS I CANT SAY THAT ANYMORE. BUT WHO CARES MOMS GOT MONEY.AS FOR MARC. SORRY KIDS YOU BOTH LOOK LIKE HIM HOPEFULLY THATS ALL YOU GET FROM HIM.BECAUSE
1 HES UGLY,2 HES FRICKEN A MANOREXIC, 3 SHORT, AND MOST OF ALL HE CANT SING HE SUCKS HES JUST JLOS REBOUND GUY. YOU KNOW CANT HAVE WHAT YOU WANT SO YOU SETTLE FOR WHAT YOU CAN GET. OPEN YOUR EYES GIRL YOU HAD MORE GOING ON WITHOUT HIM

2013 days ago

George William Gockel

One day Jennifer Lopez & I will meet each other on purpose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2013 days ago

George William Gockel

I will be in New York City during early August 2009 for Jennifer Lopez & I will meet each other.

2012 days ago