One of These Is Dead Inside

2/16/2009 3:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Can you tell the difference between the real Britney Spears and her brand new Madame Tussauds wax figure?!

Britney Spears
The one with the vacant blank stare should give it away.

citizen kope

and this is for you britbritisaskank, you need to go and just slit your wrists. then you won't have to worry about britney any more and we'll all be thankful that you're gone. stupid slut.

2013 days ago

citizen kope

p.s. for you britbritisaskank, clarification: you are the stupid slut. because i'm sure you that you are a moron as well.

2013 days ago

bka62223

Wow... even her wax figure is stunningly HOT!!!! Wonder if Tussauds would let me take it home for the night??? I'm just saying... if ya can't have the real thing!!!! Excuse me... me bad.

2013 days ago

citizen kope

to the posters i was so ugly to. i do apologize. i was a bit harsh. i regret my words. but i do say this, now you know how you mean you sound when you judge, criticize , and ridicule britney. and i am truly sorry.

2013 days ago

Party 'till you die!

Both are hollow and brainless. Only one abused kids though. It would have been more accurate if they would have put the wax version in a straight jacket. Too bad about that oversight.

2013 days ago

stacie

why always so mean to brittney ?

2013 days ago

Me, myself and I

Seriously, I can't tell which is alive. All I know is that is no brain matter in either one.

2012 days ago

dee

I give up! Which one is the real dummy and which one is the fake dunny?

2012 days ago

The Dude

I miss Britney's vajajay!

2012 days ago

Babs

Oh so that's why TMZ is saying something nasty and stupid.......this is where all the people who don't know this girl come to hate her....wow........

2012 days ago

Crystal

I would hope they would not make a wax Brit flipping the bird like in the pic at the right LMAO!!

2012 days ago

citizen kope

hey #31 you are a mistake and a wrongdoing. too bad your parents
didn't abort you. britney's mentally ill. what's your reason? you
racist , irresponsible, f #*^d up sorry piece of s h i t ? feeling
left out? do we need to throw you a pity party? you poor, poor,
little baby. get over it. you loser.

2012 days ago

citizen kope

#31, i apologize to you. i meant #30. you are a mistake and a wrongdoing. too bad your parents
didn't abort you. britney's mentally ill. what's your reason? you
racist , irresponsible, f #*^d up sorry piece of s h i t ? feeling
left out? do we need to throw you a pity party? you poor, poor,
little baby. get over it. you loser.

2012 days ago

Gia

the wax one looks better

2012 days ago